The most unrealistic part of Persona 5 is that a bald, single man was considered a serious candidate as prime minister...

The most unrealistic part of Persona 5 is that a bald, single man was considered a serious candidate as prime minister, let alone an already successful politician. I can look past the demons manifesting in someone's heart and a teenager scarfing down 20lbs of hamburger and even having sex with your teacher, but this is the real straw. This shit would never fly in any country in any setting.

Anyways, is Royal worth a replay when it comes to PC? Does it fix the hamburger factory palace or Haru's relevance in general?

Attached: Masayoshi_Shidou.png (500x421, 100.14K)

bald people are a fucking blight. I shouldn't have to look at anybodys disgusting scalp

Attached: 1626688215123.png (500x466, 74.57K)

If you play the game he was literally using the power of demons to break into the calcified power blocs of Japanese politics.

It's been 5 years since I played it by I'm pretty sure demons and Akechi aren't influencing the public, only giving Shido more spotlight. The common people would see he's bald and more importantly has no family and immediately disregard what he said.

I hope you're in your 30s, because if not it could still happen to you.

Didn't America have a bald prime minister recently?
I think his name was Ronald?

Ronald McDonald has a full head of hair

wasnt it a sentient orange toupe

Attached: 1658636109413.gif (281x498, 2.38M)

Not am argument.

ok.
What do you think of the current president of USA?

No, he's a clown. and he prefers the term "CEO of america" not prime minister

Attached: 1602077147704.jpg (960x656, 79.95K)

this guy was a racist

Fuck this orange piece of fucking shit. This stupid fucker should be behind bars. Orange nazi piece of shit racist.

No one asked, nigger.

Okay loony troonie

Lol cope. I don't have a single relative with hair loss. My parents are in their 60s with a full head of non-greying hair.

And they expect me to believe this guy wasn't reelected?

Damn male child...legal correction is needed

Attached: shido rekt.png (480x480, 103K)

Damn Type A*

Clean shaved head is actually pretty cool