Gaming laptops are a different beast now

You absolute MUTT psychopaths are suffering from too much entropic genetic drift to be able to see that gaming laptops are based now. You still live in a Sandy Hook or Sandy Bridge or whatever the hell dreamscape like a hoarder mired in his own filth that never changes his bedsheets.
>professional design language, compatible with work setting
>optimized technology to work with any application efficiently
>optimized for handle media and editing workflows
>peak performance without being a filthy price/performance minmaxer
>modern games are optimized too well now to stretch the hardware anyway
>stable thermals and minimal fan noise (stop using it on your mother's basement mattress you psychopath)
and its only going to get better
>le gaming laptop bad
This is literally just the delusion of someone who has nothing going for him in life and so everything he touches is fucked up.

Attached: ASUS-ROG-Zephyrus-G15-2021-XDA-10.jpg (1200x800, 271.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NsdXrU-No2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Es-6LsD7M3I
youtu.be/zyd90LY5-SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a MacBook like real actual human beings instead of a retard.

Cope

Stop this argument worked during peek GPU.
It's dead now .
For 1.2k I can build a PC that will kill a 4k laptop in anything

great so i can play old wine games.
literally mentally ill and delusional
answer the question: what is a woman?

>Mac users
>real human beans

Attached: killer cringe.webm (854x480, 500.06K)

some of us want to exist outside of the basement, and that's why we have more money to be able to do so, ESL

>2 hour battery life
lol

I'm starting a new job and moving out so I'll probably have to buy a gaymen laptop soon

Been a decent option for people that travel for awhile. Still better to do a desktop by far if you game at home.

Ryzen made even cheap laptops able to game a little. Sadly too much of big name gaming laptops are still using Intel. Would be more of a consideration if they swapped that out.

>modern games are optimized too well now to stretch the hardware anyway
Do you really believe that?

You will never use anything a high end laptop can do in public.
You are not editing a 4k video on the train you are not gaming at the park because you can't .
Laptops loose all performance in public.
A cheap trash laptop will have the same performance on battery.
Get a small form factor pc if you travel.
I don't care about money I have a 2080 laptop and can't game on it because it would cook.
It was a gift so I can't complain but it would have never been a purchase.

extending the base of the laptop to have better cooling and bigger internal battery doesn't take much work at all, i don't know why don't do this would solve a lot of issues and increase the longevity of the hardware.

Here is a desktop PC in laptop format, its completely doable.
youtu.be/NsdXrU-No2c

Wrong and wrong
>What is mmwave mobile hotspot
>what is live streaming
Get out of the middle ages old man. We don't believe in God anymore.
>unappreciative little shit to his mothers gift
>never goes outside anyway, warps entire world view to suit this
Tell her you love her, basement dweller
youtube.com/watch?v=Es-6LsD7M3I
>What is Witcher 3 running on Nintendo Switch
Literally yes. Cope. And it's only going to get better with updated game libraries, especially as they incorporate solutions for cloud gaming. While you will be stuck in the past in your coom pod with your desktop ball and chain getting depopulated and meeting no girls.

Attached: maxresdefault (43).jpg (1280x720, 164.07K)

Next years Ryzen is going to be incredible. Its the first across the board refresh. Screencap this thread.

My Lenovo Y740 with an RTX 2080MQ is on its 3rd year now and going strong, although the shift button is pretty sticky. I use it for VR, although not on hot summer days admittedly.

Attached: vibe.gif (112x112, 802.06K)

When I get my CDL and start truckin I'll need one, but I'll probably just get something that's used and a little older that's less than $700. I don't mind having to play new AAA at 720p if it's only on a 14" screen. Or maybe I'd just get a real cheap laptop with just enough specs for emulators and old games.

Just get a Steam Deck and mid tier laptop instead. Or build a desktop PC for home and use Steam Link on literally any laptop or phone if you like ~technology~ that much.

I own a gaming laptop because I don't have the space or the layout necessary for a desktop PC anymore. I also don't own a monitor or keyboard or office chair and I don't feel like buying all that additional stuff.
I built a PC once. It was annoying as shit and then I realized that I had spent like 8-10 times the cost of a console and the only way to "recoup" those costs were through rampant piracy. I never had a backlog until I starting pirating games, it became gigantic. I also like to bring my laptop to friend's houses to play games with them.
Back when a tower could run circles around laptops and later cell phones in daily use tasks, it was a more reasonable purchase, but these days it feels increasingly niche. It's no longer something that appeals to me. I won't say it's completely obsolete, because it's not, and I won't say OP isn't a retard, because he is, but there's a kernel of truth in there regarding the viability of modern laptops.

Attached: 307.png (1110x1080, 1.3M)

>I'm starting a new job and moving out so I'll probably have to buy a gaymen laptop soon
And that my friends is called growing up. Our boy is becoming a man.

Attached: DK0nDvEWsAAMadn.jpg (720x480, 43.7K)

I bought a Razer Blade 14 with a 3070ti on a whim. It's perfect for what I wanted, since I have to travel for work, and doesn't even get THAT hot, however I still use a fan pad.
Compared to what you would get for an equivalent cost Mac, there's no reason not to buy an ultrabook. And really 3070ti is pushing it as whatever GPU you get is probably going to get its power draw limited to 100W.

youtu.be/zyd90LY5-SM

> Still suffers Thermal throttling makes games unplayable unless you turn fans up to jet-engine noise levels.
> Power limits makes games run like shit when not plugged in.
> Still gets too hot to actually use on lap.
> Trackpads still shit
> Awkward non-standard keyboard layouts. Still can't figure out where to put the arrow and shift keys.
> Still using 16:9 screens.
> Screen wobble, keyboard flex, and cheap plastic casing still plague most models.

Its fucking 2022 and "Gamer" laptops are still complete shit. Stop kidding yourself. No reason to get one over a desktop if you want a machine to play games on. If you want to play games on the go, use Steam's Remote Play or Moonlight and stream it from your desktop to any device, even your phone. And if your really want a real laptop, get a macbook and forget about gaming on a laptop because its futile.

Attached: 1659155654481256.gif (759x495, 1.81M)

Shame it has pluton

oh no the chud undermined me with his 2 second clips probably of some indian leaving it in his car in the absolute blazing bangladesh sunlight
dont waste my time

>pluton
sorry this isnt some russian chan darkweb mega hacking thread

You know your vid isen't a review it's sponsored advertising!?
Also my laptop has the same performance with a 1650 on battery even if there's a 2080 inside.

like i feel this is seriously a thinkpad cope in a gaming laptop thread. you are subtley outdoing the macfag and making us all look bad