Fairy/W.I.T.C.H. games^ for cute and dreamy thoughts &emotions(mentally yay)

fairy/W.I.T.C.H. games^ for cute and dreamy thoughts &emotions(mentally yay)
Previous yni^:

Attached: CD7481C8-ED8A-4EAF-ACE5-8497FBACFF92.jpg (578x578, 137.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch/lnvmyftPKpw
youtube.com/watch?v=f6AKmZgj6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=5hCtz43vsP8
youtube.com/watch?v=6FaBBK-AVJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch/lnvmyftPKpw

youtube.com/watch?v=f6AKmZgj6bE

youtube.com/watch?v=5hCtz43vsP8

youtube.com/watch?v=6FaBBK-AVJE

Cutemagical Gentle KIND Innocent Educational Mixed Reality Astral Elfen ArtStudying GameAcademy^
Gameplay's core is perfecting world by imagination and cute magic。^yni art-game (fairi cute magic academy)。^ultra dreamy and pure/cute magic project for everyfairi for studying cute magic& perfecting world by imagination and cute magic。^◌⑅ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧◌܀𖡼⑅^

ユニ妖精からメッセージ:^
…^
I create this game and learn and create cute magic as a fairi my whole life and there will never be ends of update but the game is already yay to play now. The active development stage began in late 2016 and early 2017, but I am fairi since my birthday and the actual beginning of cute magic since 2001 and yni creation from 2007/2008, for example, the design of elementals and fairies were then drawings in the first fairi notebook
…^Projet de magie ultra rêveuse et pure / mignonne pour chaque fée pour étudier la magie mignonne et perfectionner le monde par l'imagination et la magie mignonne. ^ ⑅ . ⑅ ^ de jolis sorts magiques / creer des blocs de fées ou un magasin de fées économie / fleurs et fruit ..)

Attached: 4A301330-4495-48F8-8503-4F81526B0463.jpg (1434x1439, 203K)

^

Attached: DC0C3AB9-7422-429A-A17E-F4FF2F701E6B.jpg (2046x1615, 971.82K)

you will never be a fairy

SOUL

MEDS NOW DUMB SCHIZO

report this russian pedo to japanese authorities and immigration

he films children in public

Castle^Sakura

Attached: 7C3ED22D-CE52-4C77-A7D5-1392D5609F01.jpg (1316x510, 169.45K)

you're a grown man

Any evidence?

how did he even end up in japan?
does he have any legal guardians? he doesn't seem like the kind of person that can sustain themselves

antifairi detected

All envious reports from antifairi vulgars are held on for future unfoldment. You thought such evil things because antifairi controls you and when you belong to antifairi: you BELONG to them. Sad truth is that we live in an evil evil world where antifairi demon lords have a control: in the eyes of antifairi everything sacred needs so be defiled while bad things are cultivated and presented as a normal. In the antimagical “reality” everything must be turned upside down to make sense: in a world where things kill each other to live, where lust creates life, where might is right, where compassion is weakness. It is ironically yay to be fairi in that world and still be able to live dreamy and magically create and yay dream magic arts beyond the time…^

Attached: 075CE8E6-55F3-4ACB-A307-B63F09BABE99.jpg (500x500, 48.95K)

Yay!

He seems to have money, the Japanese don't really care he probably has some from of Visa
We need to get this schizo out before he murders somebody

No. Growing up is a death for slow learners. Everyfairi is forever kids virgin and innocent
My race:
Do not eat animals & fish & ze bugs etc
Do not eat mushrooms
Not having sex or masturbate
To strive for knowledge and study in the magic academies of the arts of dream magic
Wants physical immortality
Do not drink alcohol
Not in the system, that is:

do not celebrate any holidays: tools for imposing ideology and stimulating consumption
only birthdays and valentines and Christmas that is, which are magical and cool
does not watch any system movies
Don't follow fashion
Do not listen to modern music (only antique medieval revival and 2007 and yni21)

Evil is always looking for someone to blame
in search of quarrels, squabbles and abuse.
They are always proving something to someone! They are always IN CONFLICT...

If you want to see some examples, you can go to my latest videos on YouTube and read the comments, and it will immediately be clear where is evil and where is good.

Many people write extremely aggressive comments and impose all sorts of substances and accuse me of being a representative of the world's evil.

At the same time, you can see how envious they are and how they hate people like me: subjective, pure, gentle cuties yniAngelic fruity ecological-friendly fairies ^"

Attached: 9B34AD2E-9265-461C-A33E-A0EE5230F484.jpg (2988x2536, 1.09M)

>iToddler

Attached: oh_no_no.png (110x142, 34.44K)

the antifairy's forces of darkness are quite reluctant today

He's a schizo

>Do not eat mushrooms
stopped reading there
next you're telling me I can't put pineapples on a pizza

you are an adult. you're constantly getting older. you grow body hair and you have wrinkles.

I love pineapple pizza and al fruitsz. It s ok if you love Mushrooms they are alright if you eat a lot of grass because otherwise they can create a civilization inside you

Attached: 44686D2B-7EEE-49E8-B605-CC4352CC297C.jpg (750x637, 270.97K)

Seething antifairy
No yay for you.

That because antifairi lord(Chronos/Saturn) cursed me and other princesses and wants me to become like they are but I will continue fight to return a girly boy state like in childhood

yeh I'm starting to like you fairy boy
please loosen the rules and at least allow mushrooms

From the Grand Masonic Lodge in Tokio Chronos/Saturn/Santa on the right and me on the left.

Attached: 29382AD1-01D9-42EA-B9FE-58545C8AC330.jpg (587x240, 57.41K)

BEGONE ANTIFAIRIS!!!

I wonder if the internet makes schizos worse or if the communication can help them.
They seem impenetrable but also simultaneously prone to being manipulated.