Steam Cart

This is what I've been considering getting, but I said I'd never buy anything listed as early access and half this shit is. Tell me why my taste is shit and these games are trash and my opinions are wrong and I shouldn't enjoy things.

Metal Dogs, Ex-Zodiac, Last Call BBS and Turbo Overkill are all listed as Early Access.

Attached: steamcart.jpg (641x885, 107.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ppw5yTa3uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hedon was boring when i played it.
but i probably didn't give it a chance.

Honestly I'm mostly just interested in it because of the artwork of the thicc main character.

ah i see, "very thick".
hope you enjoy it.

hey hey people, shill here.

The ones I've played
>Starship Troopers Terran Command
Would heavily recommend against this. It's very bare bones and too expensive for what it delivers, which is little in the way of actually being swarmed by a horde of bugs and cool fights. The main standout mechanic of the game, the line of sight for riflemen, is often ignored for like 80% of the unit roster. It's more or less ctrl+A'ing the entire game until you reach a boss enemy in which case you may need to use one of your cooldowns to stun. I'd recommend Infested Planet instead, far cheaper and more fun with the relatively same concept.
>Hedon
It's very impressive for a Doom TC but I've had my complaints about it.
What's really good
>Level design is massive and very varied
>Lots of interesting stuff done with the enemies, weapon design, interactions, etc.
>Has a really cool alternate difficulty mode where your weaponset is swapped for an entirely melee one and it's a really fun second playthrough.
>Bloodrite(Episode 2) introduces these big multi-stage hub levels ala Strife and it's some of the best the game gets
What I disliked
>Gameplay/visual style is more brutal doom than classic doom, with camera-shake and "modern" lightning and focus on very deadly explosive enemies.
>Some "keys" aren't particularly obvious, when you pick up a can of corossive acid it's more "when did I ever need this" and less "oh I remember a slightly different texture of barred window where I can use this" and it can kill the flow of some maps, especially when they're less focused on classic doom monster ambushes and more on large horde fights ala Painkiller/2016
>Some levels get downright exhausting. Mainly the final levels of each episode/and their final bosses, especially the four stage nearly 30 minute final boss of Bloodrite which genuienely goes overboard in places(the second phase with the ocean, giant boss and the four towers is a really cool idea in concept but in execution is a clusterfuck)
Would definitely recommend it.

record of lodoss is short but pretty cool

like a quick metroidvania in SotN style that doesn't overcome its welcome

Hedon has a futa protagonist (good). But you really shouldn't buy that many games not on sale in one go.

cont.
>Ex-Zodiac
>Turbo Overkill
These have demos. I've played them and really enjoyed them and am waiting on the full thing.
Ex-Zodiac's pretty neat for a star fox clone but looking at the EA reviews it apparently builds to more than just that.
Turbo Overkill's super fun and promising but the demo's balance was busted, especially the shotgun's alt-fire that's a mega powerful grenade launcher and a no-damage rocket jump.
>Last Call BBS
I haven't played this but this is Zachatronics so it's probably a safe bet. There's probably a bitter sweet aspect to it being the last Zachatronics game to be made though.
>Record of Lodoss
It's another metroidvania by Ladybug. If you've played any of their other games(2hu luna nights, SMT Syncronicity or Pharaoh Rebirth+) you know what to expect, if not then a fun 6-8/10 metroidvania with good music and really nice art.

Turbo Overkill is the only one that isn't trash.

Too much shit. There's not even a sale going.

Hedon is okay. It's fine but you can do better as far as GzDoom shooters go.

Record of Lodoss is good. I vouch for this one.

Lmao

You have extremely poor taste.

This is my impulse purchase yesterday. I got really excited to play a new fighting game after beating MK11

>Husbant we are homeress because you bought Soul Calibur VI

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-30.png (630x128, 42.31K)

Space Warlord is on Game Pass btw. Just letting you know.

Uninstall your life
mindless consoomer
gog-games.com

a bit rude

I haven't seen anything official suggesting she has a dick.

That makes Starship Troopers sound pretty awful. I was kind of just hoping it was like a C&C but set in the Starship Troopers universe.

I'm gonna be honest, my interest is like 90% Szeth making a video on it. I'll still get it at some point I'm sure, but I have a feeling I'll open it up, play for five minutes and close it completely confused.

I have like 800 games on my account, pickings are getting slim. Most of what I'm really interested in hasn't been released yet.

Ex- Zodiac is amazing if you loved Star Fox SNES. It's like heroin grade nostalgia.

Don't know who that is but if you want to waste money on a free Gamepass game go ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ppw5yTa3uk