How old is too old for Video Games?

How old is too old for Video Games?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 135.93K)

Another demoralization thread to make hate yourself for enjoying vidya...

It's fine to enjoy vidya, as long as you are on your path to a well-established career.
Otherwise, it should be illegal, I think.

WTF i hate videogames now

it should only be demoralizing if you're a NEET
and rightfully so

anti-neet propaganda is fine. they're way too comfortable here

much later than jumping on hormones you hairy fuck

>waste your youth sitting at a desk and playing (((videogames))) goyim. Make sure to get exited for next product!
One of the most jewish things I've read outside of Any Forums
Grade AA pilpul

>One of the most jewish things I've read outside of Any Forums
>Grade AA pilpul
What does any of this even mean you absolute fucking schizo

you should only do adult things like:

paying taxes so niggers can reproduce
donating to aid Israel
being a cuckold
rat racing

Sure, I'm not against telling fatties to move their asses from their houses but the fact is NEET is not stricly vidya related all the time.
You can be a NEET and read books, or watch anime/tv shows and movies and never have played video games.
Hell, I think a lot of people in here stay on Any Forums posting and lurking/browsing and being NEETs without never playing games anymore, if they did at some point.
This pathetic image society gives to people enjoying vidya is absurd and you're just reinforcing that "games bad" narrative.
See, in that OP image, you could perfectly change the Switch for a tablet and it'd be the same thing.
I feel like a lot of these images are just NEETs trying to redeem themselves, to cope, and to purge their guilt and sin for not contributing to society and being a parasite, so they like to beat themselves with a stick like this.
Get out of that crap mentality, man.

>career
be more subtle next time shlomo

>dad shut up im playing animal crossing
based

Are you implying that gamers are somehow more profitable than normies?
If anything, being a vidya playing shut in makes you spend FAR less than you would otherwise.
Going out with friends and family, raising children, buying larger properties and more furnishings, status symbol purchases like clothing and cars...I could go on.
You can't pirate designer clothes. You can play many, MANY games for free. Even paying full price wouldn't put you anywhere near the output for a more traditional consumer lifestyle.

>let screens raise your child
>complain when they don't know how to do anything else
I didn't even know how to do stuff like tie my shoes, use a tableknife or ride a bike until I was like 14 and I had to be taught by my friends families.

Schlomo wants you to get paid well and respected in society.
Be happy Schlomo is giving you life advice that will let you make it past the age of 60 (which is when your mother dies and your life support crashes down).

Okay NEET
You're an embarrassment to everyone around you

Any Forums exposed, not sure why there is such a nintendo cult in here, when Any Forums is such a big contrarian, but then worships annual garbage like pokemon and anything almost anything that Nintendo makes.

>søyjakshit
You will never be an oldfag. You have never lurked, you have no experience on this site, you have no culture. You are a underage newfag twisted by søyjak spamming trannies and Twitter into a crude mockery of this site.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you the way you mock others with søyjaks. Your parents are tired of you and want you to grow up, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind you despite them also being trannies.

Most Anons are utterly repulsed by you. 19 years of this site's existence have allowed Anons to sniff out faggots and underages with incredible accuracy. Even Søyjak spammers who “aren't mentally ill” look uncanny and unnatural to the average oldfag. The way you type and act hostile is a dead giveaway. Even if you manage to get a user to join your /qa/ raid Discord or søyparty, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected community of schizos, trannies, and underages.

You'll never be happy. You put out a fake smile every single day and tell yourself "This next post is gonna be a heckin 'emy 'n 'e 'catty 'n my 'jakfrens will give me HRT!", but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your date of birth, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a underage fag was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton of a troon that people on a mongolian basketweaving fourm hated. Your meme will become nothing but a tiny laughing stock of internet history.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: shanks sigmastare.jpg (1915x1078, 181.14K)

I'm working as much as I need to live comfortably at my station, not a fuckin minute more and I don't give a shit about anyone's profit margins.

okay neet

>Past 60
So cute.
Given the state of the West, you think we're all in this for the next 3 decades?
Plus, even if nothing happens and everything's great in 3 decades (it's gonna be a nightmare but OK, let's assume we're all gonna live well.)
What else if there to do after you turn 60 for the average joe? That's when your body starts to sink, and that's when you become bitter about everything... Even your kids, and everything.
At 83, your kids put you in a death hallway, after they've been hating you all these years...
Stop deluding yourself. We're all on this Earth to suffer. Some more than others, admittedly.

I am not sure if you've noticed this, but this is unironically the cringiest pasta to have ever come from Any Forums, and I don't even post soijaks.

Never, just dont get addicted and get a happy life user you deserve it.

>incel NEET falls into a fit of rage because he's being exposed for having a childish hobby

YOUR LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME

Around 13, a proper high school + extracurricular schedule doesn't allow time for video games.

get back to work, wagies

Attached: 1635487085021.jpg (640x647, 116.3K)