>climate change
>war in Ukraine
>chip shortage
>global recession
>PS5 sales losing steam
>PSN and software sales decline
>weak JPY
>geopolitical risks involving Taiwan

Reminder: there is no legitimate criticism of Yoshi-P or FF16. He's been given a bad hand. Please forget about him saying that the game is playable, the market is too unstable to release it as is. You will be happy to wait as long as it takes, no?

Attached: 1659247434409.jpg (640x426, 92.41K)

Yes

It's called Final Fantasy 16, because it takes 16 years to come out.

Remember the retards saying it was in dev hell? Lol

Attached: Dev hell kuso.jpg (1920x1080, 158.4K)

Yoshida will cry on livestream and delay the game to 2024 after another year of radio silence.

Yoshi-P mindbroke Any Forums

It looks like they're already waiting till better times to make a good game, so no worries.

>Everyone saying FF14 will suffer because he'll have to juggle it and FF16
>The game has been in development for 5 years
>The entire development cycles of Shadowbringers and Endwalker happened while the team was also working on FF16
He said the last year will just be polish and refinement.

>Everyone saying FF14 will suffer because he'll have to juggle it and FF16
>The entire development cycles of Shadowbringers and Endwalker happened while the team was also working on FF16
So they were correct.

i wonder if SE is fuming at sony right now cause the ps5 isn't selling hot

The exclusivity agreement should have a bonus for SE if Sony didn't manage to sell a certain number of consoles. Maybe even a certain amount for every console under a certain number.
But I wouldn't expect SE's management to be that smart.

I'd like to see who these retarded jap boomers gonna blame for the shit sales now that they don't have Tomb Raider.

Sony can't really do much except for making Sony Direct available worldwide. It's unfortunate because I STILL CAN'T FIND ONNNEEEEEE

There's rumors that Sony's thinking about raising PS5 prices as well cause of the semiconductor shortage

he has to make sure both barry and jimbo commit suicide when the game comes out

Can't tell if they're arrogant or just stupid but I'd do everything to get out of this this deal

>climate change
If you're serious about it, kill yourself and do the world a favor.

Cope

hackshida will unuronically use one of these excuses

>Yoshida delays an expansion ONCE by 2 weeks
>HAHAHAHA HACK DEV HELL YOSHIT PISS HAHAHAHA
kys

>Yoshida delays an expansion ONCE by 2 weeks
>once

Attached: 1658060390337.png (202x174, 83.69K)

Should i buy Snoy 5 or wait for PC port ?

I'll be curious what the fallout will be when it's PS5 exclusive for console and EGS exclusive for PC and sells barely more than half a million.