NO NAME CALLING ON MY VIDEO GAME TOYS ITS VERY SERIOUS AND IF TIMMY HEARS THE WORD PUSSY HE WILL BE HURT AND THAT WILL...

>NO NAME CALLING ON MY VIDEO GAME TOYS ITS VERY SERIOUS AND IF TIMMY HEARS THE WORD PUSSY HE WILL BE HURT AND THAT WILL BE BAD ALL INTERACTIONS MUST BE POSITIVE AND ALL PLAYERS MUST MAKE FRIENDS YOU MUST MAKE EVERYONE FEEL PLEASED AT ALL TIMES UTILITARIAN TOY MACHINES MUST BE TREATED AS IF THEY WERE PRIVATE PROPERTY HOSTING A PRIVATE EVENT EVEN WITHIN THE USERS OWN HOMES EVERYTHING SAID ON THE NETWORK IS TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY YOU WILL SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALITY NO MATTER YOUR OWN OPINION AND HOMOSEXUALITY IS THREATENED BY YOUR JOKES IF YOU JOKE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS BUT NOT YOUR NATIONAL RIGHTS IN THE CONSTITUTION WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REVOKE THAT BECAUSE THE CONSTITUTION IS NOT REAL LAW BECAUSE WE DID NOT MAKE THE CONSTITUTION YOU WILL BE A GOOD GOY AND YOU WILL BE FEMINIZED AND CONTROLLED TO ENSURE THE GOY NEVER GETS ANY IDEA OF SELF DETERMINATION OR CRITICAL THINKING NOR DESENT NO JOKING NO FUN ALLOWED THAT ISNT AS INTENDED BY NEIL DRUCKMAN THAT INTENDS FUN TO BE KILLING WHITE MEN BECAUSE HE SAID THEY WERE EVIL IN THE LAST OF US TWO HYPOCRISY IS OK AND NOBODY WILL JUDGE US FOR IT GAY BLACK PRIDE IS GOOD WHITE PRIDE IS EVIL BECAUSE WE SAID SO CHUDS
>BETTER NOT SAY NIGGER ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD BECAUSE THIS IS A SERIOUS VIDEO GAME BOARD FOR SERIOUS VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION BY ADULT NINTENDO FANS WHO REFUSE TO BE REFUTED ON ANY IDEA OR VALUE THEY HOLD THAT THEY'RE REDDIT FAT PIG WIFE HAS REWARDED THEM FOR WITH STINKY PIG PUSSY INCEL CHUD

Attached: 1655884613286.png (680x672, 160.77K)

niggerfaggot

tl;dr

Not even worth a (You)

Attached: 10C7FF43-A5EC-409C-AB8E-766E46D8442A.jpg (250x250, 14.6K)

>#StopAsianHate
>"dafuq you jus say wyboy"

Attached: DER CHUDENPRESSE.png (1159x794, 884.37K)

Any Forums ruined this board

>"Any Forums ruined this board"

Attached: JEW IS FUCKING PISSED.png (502x520, 120.76K)

post-2016 Any Forums ruined this entire website

Any Forums improved this board

America ruined the world
You know its true

That troon jak needs more monkeypox zits around xirs mouth in order to be a gem

Attached: 1656460946245.png (705x750, 395.31K)

Trump won

Trump lost

And shitposters like you are apart of the problem.

Attached: 1658458175793338.jpg (6367x5686, 3.18M)

You mean like you're doing now?

Attached: 1654283989842.gif (575x420, 505.22K)

Not shitposting, brainwashed mutt. Microwave some cheese whiz and get your weekly circumcision timming

Reminder that trannies are just cultists. If people were allowed to live as their true selves, as either tomboys or femboys, they would be healthy and happy. Unfortunately, sometimes they get groomed into thinking they have problems that don't exist and that it can only be "treated" with drugs and bodily mutilation. But in reality, no one is ever happy when they "transition". It's just a meme that ruins lives. The tranny fad needs to die and people need to start accepting and loving themselves for who they really are. Natural traps and tomboys who don't get tricked into taking damaging hormones or getting heinous surgeries are always a million times happier and more attractive than these tranny abominations. If you support or enable trannies in any way, you are not a good person. You are part of the problem. Trannies are an active death cult that recruits through bullying, gaslighting and harassment. They go out of their way to make people feel uncomfortable with their true selves so that they feel more dependent upon the tranny cult and its backhanded encouragement. If you have any love for tomboys or androgynous men, or if you just don't like seeing people get hurt, it's your job to speak out against trannyism and point out the damage it causes. It's not a real sexuality. It's not a real identity. It's not even a real mental illness. It's simply a dangerous fad started by fetishists and enabled by politically obsessed sycophants, and it needs to be stopped before more people ruin their bodies and their lives.

gem

Wheres chino though

Attached: 1560985936031.jpg (312x191, 9.8K)

This is isn’t worth an OP YOU so I’ll just say I didn’t read any of that XD

Attached: 1657903783771.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)

Fucking hilarious image

i like banter
i hate political screeds

simple as

Nuking Any Forums would improve the quality of Internet shitposting by 4000%.

It ruined all boards

Attached: 1658800457966422.jpg (702x1056, 163.44K)

Based Jakopologist

Go back to /qa/
Oh wait lol

Yes. And?
I am not leaving.

more like nuking cali would do the world better

Pepe is older than you, faggot.

aw man but i like the frogs they're funny

Calmjaks > everything else

Why do you think having a manic episode online is funny?