30+ gamer thread

30+ gamer thread

Attached: 1658087821962218.jpg (828x763, 193.64K)

I have 4oz of silver and 20k to my name. I live in a one-bedroom apartment with my wife. I'm 26.

Attached: 1659109632136331.png (748x714, 649.64K)

30yo neet here. Life is good. I only see people when I play yugioh at locals and spend the rest of my days playing vidya and scalping video games to resell. I even got a chinese gf and a cat recently. Life is good bros, we can all make it.

>Had to work for four hours on a Saturday along with having a 40 hour week
>Just got done with a ER session
Wish the multiplayer wasn’t so ass with it

>Chinese
I’d rather be a virgin again than have a Chinese gf. How can you stand their heavy accents? I hope she’s at least cute.

I'm 28 and this will probably be me. I feel bad I don't earn much income but I don't spend much either and I help my parents who are old.

why would I give a fuck about her accent kek. She's cute, plays vidya and has a hairy pussy. What else does a man need?

28 here and same, i don't see it changing in the next 2 years at least.

>using the word gamer

>scalping video games to resell
so do you just buy games off of ebay and resell them for a higher price? how much money do you make doing this? i could use a side hustle

Nothing wrong with that user as long as you’re helping them out. Hate how our society basically says it’s normal to kick people out of their families home after just finishing school. Just do what you can dude.

Does she know she married a frogposter?

>TF 33
>I "work" as a commission-based artist, but basically don't really have to because I live with my retired parents.
>I've hit the point at which it's basically accepted that I'm "taking care of them" until they die and I inherit the small house they retired to.
>The rest of my family doesn't seem to care.

I used to feel bad about it but at this point with the economy collapsing, Covid ruining the world, and impending apocalypse I stopped really thinking about it. If no one else is going to fuck with me about it, why would I?

34 and live with my parents even though I have the income and money not to. It simply doesn't make sense paying a landlord if it can be avoided.

She just came over and said 'haha Pepe" when she saw the image.

Attached: 1b8.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

I can move out and be a poorfag or I can stay and live the middle class lifestyle. The choice is obvious.

I really do think we need to eliminate the notion that living with your parents is a bad thing.

I didn't leave until I became a millionaire, but a big reason that happened was because I was hyper-focused on my career, networking, and investing. If I had fucked around in college like everyone else I would be broke.

I unironically respect NEETs more than college people

I was living in an RV at a private lot for $750/month total but it just got trashed. I miss it.

how can i immediately tell these people are british?

I can't imagine not living alone, once you go being able to jack off whenever you want, walking around naked, watching anime at an audible volume, shouting nigger when you're mad and playing instruments at 4 in the morning, it's impossible to go back.

>She's cute
Chinese women age like sour milk
>plays vidya
Hope she has a job as well as you
>and has a hairy pussy
So did my ex and I still broke up with her
>What else does a man need?
A woman that you can verbally understand the first time

Have some tadpoles, user. Start a frogfamily.

>beginning of a recession
>parents want to throw me out so I "make something of my life"
I pay my parents rent, help with chores, and work full time, who cares if I spend my weekends playing vidya

>rent during my prime
>when folks pass away, keep the house and move in
>let my children do the same
Only viable option because blackrock and china destroyed the housing market, my children and grandchildren will have a safety net until buying houses is viable again

i wish i was a normal person

How did you convince a woman to marry a man with autism? Did the Lord give you a big dick to compensate?

Meh! My family lived in this house for five generations and none of my shitcunt backstabbing uncles will ever lay a hand on it before their deaths. I just need to outlive them and keep it safe while my brother builds his family on the other side of town

>4oz
I hope you meant 4lbs
4 ounces is like 80 dollars.

>Parents give the house to the cats in the will

yea pretty much. imagine the same age group you're in who moved out and have to deal with this shit society and economy.

Isn't that the plot of the Aristocats?

Only collector editions of some games. For example I got 10 Xenoblade Chronicles switch collector editions unopened and they've benn steadily going up in price.
Money really depends how much you invest and what games are releasing. Not everything will sell for more but big Nintendo titles always make cash.

>Chinese women age like sour milk
And white women don't?
>Hope she has a job as well as you
I'm a neet , she's a student
>A woman that you can verbally understand the first time
Overrated. Food and Sex are the only words she needs to understand

Do you guys pay rent to your parent atleast? I have to. I pay 100 minimum but 200 on average and if im feeling generous or that my parents cant keep up with the cost of gas or food then i add an extra 100 to make ite 300, that covers me for a month, not bad eh? 100/200-300 a month to "live" at home with my parents and do nothing all day basically.
I feel like i am in the same situation with being the "carer" too only my mother complains if there's a really big bad accident i wouldnt be able to drive them to the hospital because, well, i dont drive. I know how to, i passed my test and got my license, but i just, dont drive. and i got my licenses over 10 years ago now, so im basically forgot how to do it anyway.

Jesus that's a lot for just an empty fucking lot

>didn't realise university/society was all about nepotism
>immediately become a shutin NEET after graduating
There's no way to recover at this point. I have no direction either.

no

>30
>quit a shit job ive been at of 8 and 1/2 years
>still job hunting for 2 months now
>its still all shit jobs because live in bum fuck nowhere
>dream of owning a home will never happen
end me now

tired of this site being overrun by normalfags
go backflip on a landmine and explode

I mean, I was basically a bum anyway, I've not really successfully held a job for more than a few years and all of them were minimum-wage garbage. I dropped out of college and have been basically a fuck-up since.

My parents asked me to move with them when they retired because they knew otherwise I'd basically just be walking out into the world to die alone away from my family, but I guess I have to thank the collapsing economy and world for removing the social pressure to make something of myself.

My twin brother still lives in NYC, has a career and now is becoming successful as a musician. Though he's also constantly depressed and aside from money going to die as alone and bitter as I am.

i dont have a girlfriend or anyone to impress so i think i'll continue not paying rent

I pay $50 a week and I pay for takeaway or other things occasionally.

>average iq and physical stats
>not a woman or minority
>burgerland
It only made sense for me to stay home and alternate between wageslaving and being a neet

Attached: 1654294346076.png (808x444, 404.95K)

>$200 a month
holy shit that's fucking nothing. I pay half of everything nowadays and even when I had just graduated college I was paying $300 a month

> The rest of my family doesn't seem to care.
You better hope your siblings don’t turn on you and fuck you out of house and home

>Do you guys pay rent to your parent atleast?
Currently I pay $400 a month which is basically the cost of my student loan monthly payment and a little bit extra. Outside of that, no, but I do pay for things when I can. I could give them more money, but they wouldn't take it if I tried.

Basically, they like the fact that I'm there because my parents are huge softies and would get really upset if they didn't have any family around them (we moved to Florida, the rest of my family is still all back in NY).

31 years old, I live away from home but go to visit to look after everyone sometimes. Trying to hustle a new and better job, my mother died two years ago, my father is senile and wants to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a woman, and my siblings are all older than me and backstabbing selfish cunts.

Video games and gay boys are a fucking relief from the rest of my life. Starsector is great, going to try playing K:CD again without just punching every peasant I see to death (I won't succeed), and I can't decide if I want to finish Elden Ring or create a new start in Kenshi.

Attached: 1653816771085.jpg (700x700, 157.4K)

Attached: 165808709305970.png (500x649, 456.15K)

That includes electric and water hookups. I didn't have to deal with any drug dealer neighbors that have their home 12' away from mine, and it was very secluded
The alternative would've been ~$900/month at one of those shitty trailer parks, or $1200+/month in a shitty little apartment

you got a chinese gf and dinner

I bought the house so technically my mum lives with me :)

29 here.
Bought a house in 2020. Girlfriend lives with me.
My salary is probably higher than it should be.

My advice? Be kind to people. Go above and beyond for people.
I'm very lucky, but "luck is where preparation meets opportunity."

I hope you all make it.

When I hear how much chicken costs in the USA I'm fucking astonished people don't just eat chicken all the time.

what does your image hav to do with my post?