If you owned this you were an NPC

If you owned this you were an NPC.

Attached: 41npPjOi8kL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x345, 13.34K)

zoom zoom
you could own a ps3 360 and a wii for the price of a modern console

Attached: 1656437421166.png (626x626, 490.33K)

wii sports was worth it

Only NPCs hate the Wii. It was the last console with soul.

Only if you never explored its library beyond the Walmart selection. Wii had some great deep cuts.

if you think the wii was bad you're an npc

Attached: wii.jpg (1680x1011, 1.88M)

How can I be an NPC if I'm playing my life, retard

Wii sports + resort and mario kart made up my summer in 08 and 09 when we were stuck inside all day because of a big forest fire nearby

good memories

>Trauma Team
>Harvest Moon
Oh no no no no

For me, it was mom giving me a check for my birthday when the Wii came out; then she pulled the Wii up from under the table. Got it at blockbuster of all places, I had one before anyone else.

>Only NPCs hate the Wii. It was the last console with soul.
This

Also, these niggas understand.

Attached: IMG_20220723_140953578.jpg (4000x3000, 2.81M)

>zoomers unironically think WAGGLE GOOD
fuck off

It was a good machine

Waggle stopped being nearly as pervasive after 2007. You would know this if you actually had a Wii at the time.

My parents bought us a wii for christmass 2011 and forgot about it until summer 2012.
Then they never bought any games for us, though my bro did.

The only people who cry about waggle are console kiddies from the ps3/360 era. Stop posting underage.

>no conduit
cringe

Attached: 91rVP0JohIS._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 38.57K)

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>Skyward Sword
>Galaxy 2
>DKC Returns
>Epic Yarn
>Sports Resort
All Nintendos big hits after 07 enforced shitty casual waggle controls into everything it didnt just end in 07 like your zoomer mind thought.
>Wiifag calling anyone underage
Kill yourself, it was probably your first console

galaxy 1 had waggle too, are you an idiot?

This.

Didn't say it ended, I said it stopped being as pervasive. A ton of games adopted classic controller support after Nintendo made that an option, if not also allowed for Gamecube controller support. Not all of them did, but probably close to 90% of games worth mentioning post-Brawl did.

lego indiana jones was pretty tight

All this complaining about slightly shaking a wii mote once every ten minutes.

Wii + NDS truly was a great combo.

It was like this every day back in 2007.

Skyward Sword was probably the worst example of it being pervasive as all you do in that game is shake your controller. Most third parties did adopt controller support but Nintendo never really did unless it was for certain games like RPGs or party games so they could allow for multiple players.

Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl are two particularly notable counterexamples but yeah, they did try harder than most to keep the motion control train rolling. I think it's fine if we leave games like Wii Music, Other M and Mario Party 9 forgotten if at all possible. As for Skyward Sword, waggle was not the worst thing that game had going for it by any means, it made FAR bigger mistakes than that. If anything, it went out of its way to punish waggling your sword.