WHAT DID KOJIIMA MEAN BY THIS!?!?!?1

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M GOING INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!

Attached: 16588940488499.png (602x622, 352.24K)

HE IS DOING IT AGAIN

It means new strand-type game where you deliver stuff to airships and cloud cities

THE RUSE CRUISE HAS DEPARTED NEXT STOP ZANZIBARLAND

I'd play this.

It's just a cool looking scene that he captured in order to share the majesty of it. Don't think too hard about it.

>have to manage weight of your meager vessel
and navigate it between other airships
>you can see other players flying around and tether your ship to them and share things with each other or you can just hail them with greetings
>destinations are at different altitudes with winds speeds that can change and fuck you up
>storms are extremely dangerous so you can just stop, board a big ship, and hang out at a bar, and watch the rain stream down the windows while listening to music

Abe's in a better place now

he's confirming that he killed Abe-san and that he sent him to heaven

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M GOING INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!

Attached: autist worlds collide.png (640x852, 820.32K)

Kino

SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS

Attached: IMG_20220731_022818.png (602x622, 246.43K)

DEATH STRANDING IS PT CONFIRMED
TAKE THAT KIDDOS

What the hell is that camera flash reflecting off of? Is that a picture he took a picture of I thought it was the sky

no it's totally a strand type game where God got lazy and now people have to die to deliver goods to him in Heaven, but if you were a bad person you instead get sent to Hell and you get docked good boy tokens from your account for taking the job and failing

Woah

lol

OH SHIT, KOJIMA JUST TWEETED OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: f58gezd276d31.jpg (1366x768, 157.6K)

He is Princess Beach.

Attached: tumblr_e1c48a4676a257408cfb1bca74c161c3_cbabed98_540.gif (540x240, 2.94M)

kojima sits the whole day on twitter retweeting whatever
expect nothing new from him for years

His next target. He's gonna kill God next.