Master Duel

Remember to claim your monthly rewards before reset, they expire today.

Attached: FYQzeX3acAIHt5_.jpg (1199x848, 207.73K)

Knightmare Unicorn + Unchained Abomination enable a nice turn 3 otk.

Personally I have never run into a situation where I needed more than 2 of each of the Extra Deck twins.

Branded Fusion when

>giving konami free logins so the boomer busyness man wont do shit to fix the broken ass meta

Attached: 43248575479.jpg (810x780, 69.8K)

Ok now we got a new thread, can anyone tell what the fuck is up with duel terminal lore? its a clusterfuck of endless factions joining.

Attached: confuced.png (186x208, 28.24K)

kek

I hate this game so fucking much bros

Attached: 1629786950963.png (1054x289, 179.61K)

Duelist only want one thing and it's disgusting

Attached: 97745186_p0.png (1200x1799, 1.54M)

>Dragonmaid fags return on account of all the new cosmetics
Is it time to bust out Ancient gears again boys?

Attached: dakdubr-5add2c05-ca34-4361-8573-0036c36923d5.png (813x1185, 1.58M)

i dont force myself

Attached: Screenshot (290).png (1126x315, 217.66K)

Id say Cerberus is pretty original in how it interacts with the core otk strategy. It's weak on its own but the rest of the archetype is designed to utilize it. Base gives it it's attack, trinity gives it it's protection via the trap, the continuous spell protects the token it creates and buffs its damage, and finally the field spell sets up the finishing blow. It's a neat little gimmick strategy. I definitely agree they need some more consistency support and that's sorta what I had in mind when I brought up giving them lower link monster starters. Again though I would prefer they get something to address their specific weaknesses and not just generic disruption effects and alternative win cons that would detract from the core design.

If I grab three copies of the Dragonmaid Structure Deck just to have another deck to play with, what non-staples does the deck need that it does not come with?

seconding
there no good youtube vid or image to explain it too
literally more obtuse than darksouls lore

The ED depends if you want a version with Super Polymerization or not, but the usual ones for a basic maid deck are 1-2 Black Metal Dragon to search Darkness Metal, 2-3 Noctovision Dragon and 3 Pot of Prosperity. You could also try Small World instead of Pot but I haven't tried it myself. ED craft two Striker Dragon and one Twin Triangle Dragon, then you can fill the rest with generics Link monsters, but try getting Borrelsword if you can. If you go for Super Poly then Mudragon, Starving Venom and Dragostapelia are the more popular Fusion monsters to carry.

I like to add torrential tribute and/or paleozoic dinomischus. Also this guy because you can use it against links or to fuse Sheou

Attached: 78661338.jpg (421x614, 53.84K)

that's something entirely contigent on the support Cerberus gets, which if Tindangle got another link monster it would still work with it (and this is precisely why the cards say "link monster" instead of "Acute Cerberus" with the exception of Deulenay, so that they can release a new link monster down the line).

i want more handtraps like this one
i wonder if hes gonna be legal in the link event

How is unchained abomination otkoing on turn 3? Knightmare unicorn should be in though your right. No need for 3 of the link 2s

make abomination with 2 of your twins or unicorn + twin
use the revival effect of the remaining twin to revive and make trouble cunny
3000 + 3300 + 1100 + 1000 = otk

All the dragon forms have handtrap like effects but this one and Tinkhec are the only useful ones I find. Tinkhec gives a maid 2000 attack boost for a turn

Attached: 76782778.jpg (421x614, 53.34K)

You need two twin already on the field + one monster.

>have two twins
>summon one monster
>monster + blue = unicorn
>red summon blue back
>unicorn + red = unchained
>blue summon red back
>blue + red = sunny
>3000 + 3300 + 1100 + 1100