Why are Smashtards so insistent on retaining legacy movesets? Why does Donkey Kong still have his shitty down-B...

Why are Smashtards so insistent on retaining legacy movesets? Why does Donkey Kong still have his shitty down-B? That was just a low-effort special they thought of on the cheap in Smash 64, and it's STILL a part of his moveset.

and what about Ness? His garbage up-B has ruined him for over 20 years now, but hey it was there in Smash 64 therefore it has to be like that forever I guess.

Attached: 1658891278005964.jpg (971x850, 87.12K)

That's the price of quantity over quality character design. No time spent ruminating on existing characters and reconsidering their kit.

who gives a shit? smash is a party game meant to be accessible to children, anyone who takes it seriously as a competitive fighting game has autism or is a teenager

Throwing tantrums is also something “for kids” user, but here you are.

No one worth a fuck wants shitty moves to stay. I can't believe that Ultimate we still can't fucking aim the Falcon Punch DOWN to spike people with it, or that it still has no armor. I can go on about all other moves.

But the truth is that they don't have to improve. Smash will do just fine with copy/paste and DLC characters forever and ever until someone else takes over, and even then they will be told to keep it the same.

bro that post wasn’t even close to seethe-tier, try again lol

did you really laugh or did you just type lol

>who gives a shit? smash is a party game meant to be accessible to children, anyone who takes it seriously as a competitive fighting game has autism or is a teenager

Attached: brainletsoy.png (220x229, 5.01K)

Dk's ground slam was from the first donkey Kong country

it was more a light chuckle, like a smile with a slight exhale of the nose, I think that’s enough for a “lol”

I'm a ness main and I would be upset if they took away my thunder blasts smashes. maybe put in poo

That’s not enough for an lol

But you named their most satisfying moves to land. If you wanna point shitty moves that should be reworked look at kirby.

>Donkey Kong still have his shitty down-B?
Another user already said it, it's a reference to a DKC animation.
>what about Ness? His garbage up-B has ruined him for over 20 years now
You're just bad, his upB is great, does a lot of damage and knock back and is actually pretty good.
Also there have been plenty of moveset changes within the original cast.

>maybe put in poo
They've been adding nothing but poo for the last few games

I mean I disagree, I think any out word expression of laughter is enough for an “lol”, if you actually laugh hard then that deserves an “lmao”, for example this post made me chuckle pretty good, almost lmao tier for sure

You’re in denial user

lol okay, about what exactly

>Another user already said it, it's a reference to a DKC animation.
Even if it is, it's still absolute garbage as a move for a fighting game.
>You're just bad, his upB is great, does a lot of damage and knock back and is actually pretty good.
Now I know you're an actual idiot.
You don't play competitive, in fact, you're not even remotely aware of what ever goes on. Ness has never won anything meaningful because his recovery is so bad.

>Also there have been plenty of moveset changes within the original cast.
Oh yeah? Name them, moron.

They changed Mario's down-B to fludd (another awful idea for a fighting game).
Literally every other character from Mario 64 has almost the exact same specials, some with minor variations. All because idiots like you slurp up whatever Sakurai shits in your mouth, lmao.

Ganondorf, Sonic, Dark Samus. These are the most pressing candidates in need of drastic moveset redesigns.

Seethe lol.