Let's discuss the best game in the Skyrim franchise, the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Let's discuss the best game in the Skyrim franchise, the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Attached: Morrowind_Cover.png (991x1293, 2.57M)

>skyrim franchise

basil & conceal

i like it

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

impossible to play without mods not to mention requires autism
also where's skyrim 2

I actually prefer it vanilla. Doubt you've even beaten the game.

>doubt you ever beaten it
so just like all the elder scrolls games ba dumm tsss

Idk, I think the survival mods add a lot to Morrowind. There's this really cute one that allows you to set up a camp and cook food in real time.

I have 500+ hours in this game and I never did the main quest

The tea brewing system in Ashfall is fantastic. Really helps with Dunmer immersion.

OP is n'wah as always

>see redguard(a niger) or orc
>Kill on sight
I despise the lesser races

that's the rule of all tes games
don't forget to install mods to make the gameplay and balancing slightly better and add some quests and make it so towns and cities aren't fucking small and ruin your immersion if you know anything about the lore at all

Is there any other game that scratches the morrowind itch of being a lone adventurer exploring a strange culture and land? I appreciate that it packages its world simply as it is rather than trying to be a nonstop bombastic adventure, feels more lived in.

Attached: mw_TAoM_p29.jpg (592x900, 129.32K)

skyrim 3: morrowind < skyrim 4: oblivion

Attached: They attacked without warning.jpg (1280x720, 76.49K)

I have spent far more time listening to analysis/critique videos of this game on YouTube than I have playing it.

I perfer the Skyrim 5:Skyrim
best mods and not to mention skimpy armor

One of the worst Elder Scrolls. Weak world building (even below Skyrim, at least that game has farms around its cities), weak main plot, weak art design (again below Skyrim).

Morrowind surprisingly doesn't really need that. Just some bug fixes and minor graphical improvements. Its antiquated and certainly not perfect, but an antique isn't necessarily bad. If you approach it like Skyrim and try to mod everything away you will miss out.

>doesn't really need that
really? I feel like it's aged like milk
I can easily go back to fallout 1 or 2 despite how tedious those games can be but morrowind feels like it's not even part of the same game series
it feels like it should have been a 2.5d elder scroll game

>morrowind feels like it's not even part of the same game series
because it isn't. 4 and 5 are console games. 1 through 3 are PC games.