4 years for a 3 hour dlc

>4 years for a 3 hour dlc
why are cuptards like this

Attached: titled.webm (1222x1440, 1.32M)

Lmaoo kys

It was fun tho and only 8$

>I do nothing but wait for the next thing

did you beat it in 3 hours?
don't lie

well it was fun ill give them that

Attached: 1629630680489.png (222x253, 121.88K)

99% of Cuphead's fanbase is underage who are completely fascinated with the revelation of 2D animation and the rubberhose style in general. Imagine going to the future, which is a sterile dystopian world where mega corporations have made all animal life and plant life extinct and you show someone a sycamore sapling. They would completely lose their shit. Gen Z is enamored by the pure notion that animation at one point looked this good and their continued existence is the reason it doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: Skinner.jpg (640x480, 26.64K)

>Cuphead sucks because... its good while everything else is shit!
really makes you think

Attached: 1657324755210.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

holy shit did you read anything you just typed? take a break from this place man, your mind has melted.

>zoomers run animation studios and drove the cg and calarts deathspiral
"No"

>their continued existence is the reason it doesn't exist anymore.
not really true at all
television is mostly why
people forget these animations were 7 minute shorts created for playing in theaters
when animation became more profitable on TV, you had to start making lower budget shit that ran for 22 minutes and it had to be a whole series and not just a one-off short

I just thought the game played well. Not sure why everything has to have some deep meaning behind it.

Attached: 1613587596008.gif (500x370, 995.77K)

This post is too based for the zoomers on Any Forums

>he only played for 3 hours

>i saw a comment getting negative replies and had to do the meme thing, am i cool Any Forums?

>The boy who saved Japan

>comment

Four years for a quality follow-up. I know you prefer to shovel as much shit into your craw as quickly as possible, and I'm sorry for that.

Based and true pilled

This. I’m willing to wait for more of a quality product

>dommed by military saluki mommy

Attached: sweaty dog.gif (300x169, 2.65M)

>tfw you will never unlease the power of your ancestors heritage and use your ki to annihilate a demon and save your nation