Killer camps the hook

>killer camps the hook
>loses the match since the other survivors did gens

Attached: dead by daylight.png (588x411, 512.91K)

>game has no purpose other than season ranks
Whoever gets mad first loses

That's every pvp game

I already uninstall this game
Solo queue is shit

>hold m1 on gen
>gameplay

>Game about killers hunting survivors
>Devolves into twitch stream squads running circles around killers

Attached: soybo.png (643x492, 192.27K)

Does the killer win in any situation other than 4 kills? Seems like when people play they don't seem bummed out about 3 kills if one person gets that hatch but did they still technically "lose"?

>fuck up a skill check
>killer doesn't even go after you

The game is terrible and has no real structure to it. No one even wins. The match just eventually ends and everyone comes out of it feeling bad. It also has a terrible community of people that don't understand competition.

The only reason you'd like this game is if pop-culture references constitute substance to you.

Depends on how you look at it.
From a developer perspective, 2 kills is a tie. Less is a loss. More is a win. 4 kills is a decisive victory.
From a Killer perspective, as long as you have fun, you won.
From a Survivor perspective, the killer only wins if he killed everyone. Otherwise they will just aggressively taunt you for "failing to kill everyone" even though the 4th was literally just sitting on the hatch waiting for 3rd to die. Cause the average Survivor is excruciatingly toxic, for lack of a better word.

Anything other than Entity Displeased is canonically a win for the killer.
4k is just impossible some games.

i remember this one time when i was being spammed on the unhook by 2 pride charms for having as a name "trannies are groomers", the killer arrived shortly after, fucked them up in seconds and they proceeded to dc'd

This is the only game I have ever played where everyone is always butt hurt. Killers, survivors, noobs, veterans. No one is ever happy.

It's a fun concept but I think there is no point playing unless you play with friends.

>Killer is chasing me and won't give up
>"Well at least I can waste his time while the other survivors do gens"
>Other survivors are just standing around watching me get chased
Many such cases. I want to like this game so much but it's nothing but retards.

>killer camps the hook
>1 survivor is trying to do gens
>2 other morons are running back and forth 15 feet from the killer like headless chickens for 10 minutes.

Maybe 1 out of 10 games does everyone do gens and loop the killer. Most games everyone wants to heal and waste time going for suicidal saves

>killer camps the hook
>wins the match since the other survivors threw themselves at him for the unhook
Fixed that for you.

>One guy sat in lobby and loading times for 5+ minutes to get camped on a hook and not play the game they booted up

Good game

>hold
This bitch doesn't know about the toggle

Attached: Feng Smug.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

game should give survivors other shit to do than holding a button to do objective for over a minute, and give killer other objective than securing kills.
whole fun in the game is around chasing people, killer needs better incentive for chasing than securing kills, camping is just too valid
then you have survivors loosing braincells over mind numbing five gen requirement to get out, why wont these fuckers come up with some new shit to do

>give survivors other shit to do than holding a button to do objective for over a minute
What are skill checks? What's Looping? What's healing, tome challenges, or totems?

>give killer other objective than securing kills
What's gen management? Tome challenges etc etc...

Yeah, those two are the MAIN objectives, but hardly the only parts of the game.

>Change the core gameplay into something completely different for my enjoyment.
Go play something else if you want a different game. It's like complaining CoD has too much gun shooting.

Attached: Feng this bitch serious.jpg (1120x1540, 154.8K)