I want a new DOA game with a campaign retelling all the events up to DOA4, with more blood...

I want a new DOA game with a campaign retelling all the events up to DOA4, with more blood, gore and an extensive character route for Ayane
Fuck Tekken
Fuck Kasumi

Attached: 1659240320778.jpg (349x500, 100.06K)

>want a game that recaps the entire series
>to hell with the main character the entire story revolves around
that's literally self-defeating, user

I just want a Ninja Gaiden game that stars Ayane. I'd be happy with that.

user that was what Dimensions was

I refuse to play in portables

Well that's a you problem buddy

Better hope KT shits out a cheap pc port then

DOA is dead to the mainstream. Fighting games are too niche, the core selling point of the series was le sex appeal and that's a big no no today, and finally they make more money on their gacha shit volleyball "game" fro coomers than they ever would on anything else so why bother?

I tried playing it already in retroarch with the 3ds emulator, didn't like it felt like a crappy doa4 port

They need to bring Mai and the other KoF to Penis Vacation.

Attached: muh.jpg (1500x2000, 698.64K)

No game gets to have its story recapped from the beginning over and over other than Kingdom Hearts, you know the rules

>Fuck Kasumi
Yes please

They already made it tho
It's called DoA Dimensions

They need to bring her

Attached: 1659241825861.jpg (850x1100, 301.83K)

also that birb waifu

Attached: 1537115219087.jpg (1286x1658, 675.49K)

The best part about Dead or Alive is that it has spinoff series where you can enjoy the characters without all the fighting game garbage.

I'm talking about Ninja Gaiden but beach volleyball is fine too.

need tina gf
need hitomi gf
need tamaki gf
need kasumi gf
need helena gf
need honoka gf
need nyotengu mommy
need lisa gf
need misaki gf
need marie gf
need leifang gf
need momiji gf

Attached: 1517440439119.jpg (437x431, 28.3K)

Or just make her playable in every level. It's stupid she (and Momiji and the goth girl) were in NG2, but you could only play them in one level. Imagine all the time spent to make their models and animations (which were better than DOA) but then you can only use them once.

Dimensions was pretty good, looked great for a 3DS games and used the 3D well

But then it fucked up gameplay by making the Ninjas even more broken than they already were. And having bosses playable. If you want DOA2-4 combined into a game, as in the story and all the characters, it was good. But in terms of gameplay, they fucked up.

But then DOA5 and 6 did as well so oh well.

Just here to say Ayane sucks.

I want a new doa game, that goes back to the anime girl style that 1-4 had. No more "realism"

The new designs don't even look realistic. The old joke was all the DOA girls looked like anime barbie dolls. And in the new style, they look even more like plastic dolls. With less body/facial variety.

>t. gay man with several cocks up his ass

Blood and gore in DOA?
You need to write that just to say "i want another shitty fighing game with huge massive tits and unrealistic physics"?

Christ why are you nostalgiafags so fucking dishonest all the time? Always the same shit with "le good ol' designs... now those were unique". They were never unique. Distinctive, maybe, but that's a different thing. The sameface problem was ten times worse through 1-4 but you still have the audacity to cry that the new designs are even worse. Go get your autism diagnosed, you're unironically faceblind.

Attached: 1655657630548.png (1130x760, 1.29M)

Attached: 1646412249115.jpg (1039x209, 45.18K)