This is what they took from you

this is what they took from you

Attached: 1655502966513.jpg (3264x2448, 3.02M)

for me its monopoly

> Tecmo Deception.
Sold.

for me it's rogue trip 2012, from the developers of twisted metal

Good.

>greatest hits cases

Attached: 48.jpg (392x474, 144.08K)

greatest hits games were 20 bucks cheaper new so you can deal with the green stripe

so......hows that backlog coming along, bros.....

Attached: suicide wojak.jpg (1000x561, 89.35K)

Gimme that copy of MediEvil.
I already have one in basically pristine condition, I just want another.

Attached: dan video games.jpg (880x1000, 347.56K)

I don't think that's true. Only collectors make price distinctions between greatest hits and original label. Retail didn't do this.

greatest hits games were $20 new, same with ps2

where I live, greatest hits versions of a game were usually $20 brand new. They were games so popular that they got a 2nd/3rd printing

nta but pretty sure he just meant if they still had copies of black labels, they would cost the same as the greatest hits version until they sold out at retail

usually if they had a greatest hits version of a game at walmart or wherever, the black label version was already out of print

yeah you would never see a greatest hit and a black label together in a store brand new.

one copy of syphon filter pls.

Were games not locked behind sliding glass doors back then? I always bought my games from pawn shops so I don't know.

not at gamestop but the discs were kept in paper envelopes in drawers behind the counter

>85% shovelware trash
>15% of the games actually worth a damn
>even fewer of them actually worth buying
>still paying top dollar regardless if it's a reprint or original print
>all the good shit has already been picked by scalperfags
Thank fuck for emulation.

Attached: It's all so tiresome.jpg (655x468, 23.01K)

that looks like a mom and pop used game store. That' shit is probably all behind the counter.

it's gamestop or eb games

Seriously, why does Sony think that nobody wants to play older games on newer systems?

Rouge trip is a good game

it's the best car combat game

Vigilante 8: 2nd offense was the best car combat game.

Rogue Trip was okay but the Mighty Mighty Bosstones soundtrack gets old after a while.

Disc rot Central
Cigar to the bozo who said that CDs were a good idea for game preservation, I prefer media to be on a card. It's harder to destroy.

Attached: 1649717549400.png (770x680, 304.16K)

second offense is a step down from the first v8