Princess Maker Refine gets censored on Steam in a new patch

Princess Maker Refine gets censored on Steam in a new patch
(NSFW) imgur.com/a/wpyITaS

Attached: ss_cd22a34aedc63474d4c3319fd9f56c5295ff5e98.1920x1080[1].jpg (800x600, 495.13K)

wasnt it already censored? anyway who cares, why would you not play the original

>pay money
>titties stolen
Fuck those trannies at steam, though. Hope they kill themselves

i thought we were living in an age of degeneracy why the fuck is everything being censored?

It's because people have been complaining about that scene being inappropriate and feeling out of place.

Attached: review.png (599x202, 64.06K)

>tags have nudity
>complain about nudity
I fucking hate steam users so much

It's degeneracy for faggots. Anything that stimulates the reproductive urge in problematic males isn't kosher

how can you buy this game and not expect it to have nudity

What in the actual fuck? And all that furry and gay shit is okay? I hate these people so much...

nothing of value was lost

Why the fuck would one assume that a child raising sim would sexualize the child? Who the hell wants to fuck their daughter?

Pretty sure it was always censored
You reminded me though that I need to get back to finishing 5 sometime

Attached: 1655120077223.png (802x647, 1000.5K)

Ummm

Wait wat...5 is translated? Since fucking when

>Pretty sure it was always censored
No, they updated the game 2 days ago. They added a Chinese localization + removed the titties. Blame the CCP I guess.

The people who pushed that chris chan sims 4 update would.

>sexualize
Nudity isn't inherently sexual.

Attached: Lookin'good.jpg (615x593, 96.06K)

It's redrawn you retard. Same as the Ace Attorney remasters.

There's a release of it on Steam which is translated absolutely horribly, avoid it
Use the translation patch on Nyaa that is pretty much a complete translation of the game with very little left untranslated if you're interested in playing it
Be warned it's a lot longer than any of the previous games, which has both its ups and downs
Ah, maybe I'm thinking of 2 then

Attached: 1657116762608.png (802x647, 861.55K)

>They added a Chinese localization
Oh, that explains it.

Luckily I have sex with my gf pretty regularly so censored drawings don't bother me that much.

I have sex with your gf pretty regularly and I still find this to be a tad irksome.

All women are whores because men feel the reproductive urge only to leave them destitute.
The issue is men are enabling women to become whores by being horny stupid fucks.

This is why we can't have nice things on Steam. Only shitty Patreon scams and poorly made copies of existing games with stolen art assets.

heterosexual men

>literally raising a daughter
>expect never to see her naked
The dumbest part is that being naked is not inherently sexual. It's a naked kid, YOUR kid.
Like do they want to fuck the princess?

Attached: 1557468491668.jpg (216x233, 8.64K)

When you don't own your games, developers can change the game as they see fit. This wouldn't be an issue if it was a physical game or at least DRM free.

You can just downpatch though, so who cares, this is just another rage bait thread.

downpatch?