metacritic.com/user/The_Sothis_Feet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go woke go broke

insecure poketards

Because its VN shit
Not hard to understand

The digimon story has never been particularly good. Making a VN was a bad move

It’s not good.
People want to collect and train their favorite of hundreds of digimon, not read a visual novel that doesn’t even run well.

Are we going to do this every time a Switch game comes out?

Create a call effect that seeks to create interest in the typical 5 randoms raiders, which don't deserve attention because the game just came out and the real people who played it have not even given their score yet.

Its repeated many times that "Metacritic doesn't matter at all", but it always seems to care if lazy people do the same old prank.
Pointless and boring.

I don't mind vns but I was excited for this because I love isometric srpgs but was disappointed when I heard this got turned into a vn with sprinkles of srpg gameplay.

Has anyone looked to see what the reviews are saying?

What's the problem? And don't say "it's a vn lmao" because that was pretty clearly advertised so it's not a failing of the game just because you don't like vns

Youd be surprised how many people don't follow adverts and just buy shit. My old roommate got filtered by monster hunter because he thought it was dark souls with dinos

Doesnt have my favorite digimon in it

Basically just bitching the vn is a a vn.
Yeah, I bet a bunch of these guys just saw an agumon and bought it based on that.

It's a VN

People go into Digimon games thinking it's going to be a Pokemon derivative or some shit when the games never have been.

Why do soulsfags only like souls games?
Why can't they appreciate other games even within the (vaguely) similar genre?

Attached: 1650596211829.png (231x174, 40.06K)

Not unless this is the only serious and true digimon game that we have been waiting for years and that was initially promised as 50% novel 50% strategy. And that a few months before launching they came with: "sorry, it's a VN in almost all of its entirety"

Expectations exist, and this Digimon doesn't meet them, no matter what its "target gender" is, its a excuse.

To be fair to OP's friend, MH requires a pretty specific brand of autism to really get into.

This. And people that dont know how to read are angry because its a VN

Why are Diginiggers like this?
Trust me, Pokefags don't think about you. While they were playing the popular monster collecting game with all their friends they weren't thinking about you at all.
It is quite literally always Diginiggers that bring up
>M-M-MUH POKEFAGS
When provoked. Especially if anyone has literally anything negative to say about Digimon.

When was it advertised as being half and half?

Exactly, as a product it was always inferior and inconsistent. Experimenting and forking without course, without following a winning, functional and addictive formula like Pokémon.
For every 10 Digimon games only one seems to be funny or meaningful.

Most likely a mixture of this and the fact that people are upset a VN is a VN

>initially promised as 50% novel 50% strategy
No it fucking wasn't.

>40 reviews
>massively review bombed
You have a weird definition of massive

>Metacritic

Attached: 1630283746606.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

This and xenoblade 3 are being review bombed

Are you saying fucking dark souls doesn't? Because if you are holy shit my sides

It's probably the guy that destroyed those chicken wings.

Prob just isn't a good game like every Digimon game.

metacritic.com/user/The_Sothis_Feet
Its worse

It's probably the same guy who review bombed most of the SMT series, with Digimon Survive being similar enough conceptually to Devil Survivor to ruffle his autism.

To be fair, is didn't even know it was a VN until people started talking aviut it here. I thought it was an adventure gane with srpg combat. Was it ever meant to be anything else, because the trailers sure didn't get that point across.