FALLOUT 4

Started a fresh playthrough recently and I'm surprisingly enjoying it a lot. Settlement building is comfy and the atmosphere feels immersive. Gunplay especially deserves praise and is undoubtedly the best in the series.

Were we too harsh on it bros? Will Fallout 4 be looked back on as an RPG classic?

Attached: FALLOUT 4.jpg (800x800, 83.27K)

How many falloutd have you played?

Its fun, but when you compare it to previous entries it starts too look retarded and made for the masses instead of fallout fans

I had alot of fun playing it earlier this year. Must have used the settlement size glitch like 10 times and built a fucking castle out of concrete, gathered all the power armor sets. The problem is late game you are so OP that it just throws legendary enemies at you like crazy.

Finished both 3 and NV.

Maybe try look at it as a comfy open-world post-apoc shooter rather than a hardcore Fallout game?

I love Fallout 4. My only gripes are that you're pretty much forced to help the Minutemen and the settlement building is such a pain in the ass. The controls for it are very unintuitive. It sucks how pieces snap together or hover off the ground. I'm sure there are mods that make it feel better, but I don't really care about playing Minecraft in a Fallout game. I just try and ignore all the Minutemen and settlement shit.

>you're pretty much forced to help the Minutemen
no you arent, beyond the initial quest you can safely never speak to them again

Thats literally what i said retard. If you play it in a vacuum its fun, when you compare it to other fallouts its retarded

>no you aren't
>ignoring the very begging when you have to save their asses and join up with them to progress into the story

Attached: 1659064963099959.jpg (563x595, 63.8K)

Don't call me a retard. FO4 still remains the 2nd best Fallout game. Behind NV.

Make sure you’re playing on survival mode. Actually makes the game enjoyable

Fun enough game, but RPG classic? Fuck no. Barely anything memorable about the "RPG." It's a base building looter shooter that cares more about the cheap dopamine feedback than an interesting world with interesting stories, choices and characters.

cope and seethe

Attached: fallout3IsForPajeets.png (674x293, 263.61K)

>settlement building is such a pain in the ass
It actually gets pretty fun once you learn the ins and outs and watching your settlement come together that you built with your own hands is quite a joy. It even lets you do cool shit like capture animals like mole rats, dogs and even Deathclaws and tame them.

I built a tower on top of the Red Rocket settlement you receive at the beginning and it gives me a great view of the landscape.

not him but you are a retard. you didnt comprehend english, and you were mocked for it. fallout 4 was hated because it failed ti live up to expectations, not because its worse than generic zoomer battle royale no23

>FO4 still remains the 2nd best Fallout game.
not even close hell fallout 76 is better than fallout 4

>fallout 3/4 pajeet cant comprehend simple English
Every. single. time. why do pajeets go so hard for bethesda bros?

Attached: SNEED.jpg (1024x975, 179.16K)

tried playing on game pass (PC), but it always crashed at the very beggining where you have to cross a small bridge. I ended giving up.

because of small dick losers like you shitting up the board with dead overused memes from Any Forums

God damn Fallout 4 was so shit.

> Gunplay especially deserves praise and is undoubtedly the best in the series.
Absolutley fucking not lmao. Yes, it fixes a LOT of the issues with Fo3's gunplay but the fucking impact delay and dismemberment stutter is ATROCIOUS and still persists today and in Fo76. Yes, I'd rather have to deal with shitty accuracy and spread over having to wait a full second for some enemies head to pop off after I pulled the trigger. It removes all weighty-ness to any of the guns or ballistics in Fo4/76.

Now melee on the other hand, yes, is 100% better in Fo4/76, but it's still not that great in the grand scheme of things.

Same, but I'm playing with pic related. Love it.By the same guy that made my favorite Skyrim modlist as well.

Attached: WTP.jpg (1280x720, 176.89K)