The fans have spoken. Xenoblade 3 is mediocre

The fans have spoken. Xenoblade 3 is mediocre

Attached: 235235253.png (668x454, 77.66K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: Captura de pantalla (25).png (777x456, 85.71K)

Cope chud, xenoblade 3 is best game yet.
Chuds like you are just seething that there are finally BIPoC and LGBTQ+ representation for the series.

Reminder that Tora is 100% based

Impressive, very nice
Lets see the '0' count

Attached: 1541.png (268x65, 1.4K)

LMAO

Switch still has no games.

user score means jackshit fucking n*gger 2 c**mer

Attached: file.png (766x77, 10.4K)

Good. Hope this woke censored garbage goes even lower.

these reads like the usual Any Forums shitposting who didn't play the game and jsut gathered info on videos

Attached: file.png (646x882, 73.9K)

>user score means jackshit
So this movie is good?

Attached: MV5BMjQ1MzcxNjg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgwMjY4MzI@._V1_.jpg (800x1185, 187.92K)

why is the score so low? I haven't heard of any controversy so the scores are probably legit people who bought it.

SEETHING MAD COOMERS

Rex was a trash protagonist and you're literally all mad because the girls aren't walking around half naked with giant boobs/cleavage.

>Too much anime shit

I love when people complain about "anime" combat or visuals when the games are JRPG's, not sure what they're expecting it to look or play like?

anyone can write reviews on that website, right?
no proof of ownership or anything like in Steam?
I only ever read Steam (negative) reviews because that's the only place where there are honest opinion.
People tend to be retarded when voicing (+) opinion since most people can't verbalize/rationalize why they like it, but have no problem doign that when they're voicing (-) opinion.

No, because user score means jack shit.
>b-but!
It means. Jack. Shit. Good or bad, watch it yourself and if you like it then you like it. If you hate it then you hate it, why the ever loving fuck are we still relying on scores of 10+ by journalists who just want money and scores of -0 by retards bombing games by companies they don't like just for a laugh? If you don't like a game, refund. Make your own opinions and stop letting other people make them for you, they're the ones who are supposed to be retarded, not you so make up your own damn mind whether you enjoy something or not

Game is bad, previous two were better. Sorry you feel the need to defend your purchase

Bury that franchise deep where it belongs and all its virgins fans with it

Attached: average user review.png (356x442, 25.06K)

Tendies are brain damaged

>boots Yuzu with xci
purchased what?
maybe you did and now regretting it and spreading it all over the board?
Oh wait, you didn't pay for anything either and just shitposting.

Some comments are valid though, though not as overdramatic they make it to be

Yes. This is why you should never take metacritic scores, or threads for that matter, seriously.

Snoys at it again

while 6.6 should mean slightly above mediocre, everyone knows a 7.5 is mediocre, and anything less than a 7 is less than mediocre.

because of this, i avoid anything short of an 8.5

I wish I could believe this buy xenoshit 2 has a higher score and I know this medicore game can't be worse than that abomination so just fuck off sonyfags.

At this fucking point, I'm convinced you're a Snoy falseflagging as a Tendie.