I don't like mario, zelda, smash or pokemon. Should I get a Switch?

I don't like mario, zelda, smash or pokemon. Should I get a Switch?

Attached: 1654355592241.jpg (1115x2100, 170.2K)

I just realized the reason I'm into femboy link and not other femboys - because he doesn't talk. He just makes moany noises. The second they talk, it's over.

femboys are infinitely superior to troons

Are there any games you'd actually want to play on it?

(Batman voice): I'm femboy.

god i wish femboys were real

>femboys are infinitely superior to everyone

FTFY

I like mario and zelda and still feel like I should sell mine.

genuinely not really
also this

its a raelly hard system to justify buying if you aren't a nintendo slob. like.. literally what else is there?
>muh ports !!!
I have a switch and all asccessories and all games but it was a paper weight since day one. every game is gay as fuck turn based shit like live. alie

Do you like JPRGS? It has several good ones. Splatoon is also fun.

I mostly use it to play indie games nowadays though

Are you having a stroke

I like femboys and I hate niggers

have sex with a woman literally only once and all your delusional fantasies will vanish

i love cumming

Better advise would be to fuck a femboy an realize how bad men smell and you'll hate it for the rest of your life

I love you

I'm not a femboy or woman, you faggot

femboy link just makes sense for some reason. some artists are trying to force a femboy Cloud thing and it just doesn't work. he just looks too masculine

I wish anal wasn't disgusting and unsanitary in real life, because honestly, that's the only real road block stopping me from going after femboys

Attached: 048686046804648.jpg (840x499, 104.43K)

Not a problem if you are bi

I've had sex with 4 women (all of them attractive) and I still love my coom sluts in video games. Pic related.

Attached: KID Scarlett.jpg (700x1135, 76.14K)

same. also most real life "femboys" don't look as hot as 3d/2d femboys

why is femboy Link so hot

you have a woman's hips, i can smell it.

>make cute femboy character
>give him the voice of a 70 year old depressed man

Attached: 1645666757257.png (608x780, 1005.89K)

It's better than fantasy. Seeing a cute short guy with a fat smooth ass, his tight asshole. Makes me rock hard. Especially with my fat 7 inch cock spreading those cheeks. Cute little feminine moans. Bruh...

I hate the this "femboy" word, what the fuck does it even mean? Feminine boy? What's feminine about them, the way they behave and/or dress? That ain't no femboy, that's just a faggot sissy or low effort crossdresser,

Attached: 1635053895444.jpg (750x780, 66.66K)

MONKEY POX
P
O
X

Attached: 1636994150411.jpg (480x360, 31.71K)

>Zelda gets to smash this every night

fine, why is faggot sissy Link so hot?

he's supposed to be (you), so a light agp thing

In a world where Linkle exist, how would you justify posting gay pictures of Link without admitting to being a faggot?

Attached: 257-2575455_thinking-emoji-meme-png-download-thinking-emoji-with.jpg (840x740, 88.76K)

>Kurt Cobain was a tranny
I guess we can finally be certain that Courtney Love had nothing to do with his death and it really was just a suicide.

because they draw a girl, with a petite flat feminine body, then just call it a guy. as opposed to real life faggot sissies who look like disgusting short dudes 99% of the time.

I don't care, you faggot :*

You don't have to pick one or the other.

maybe she was a groomer, who knows, she very much look like a troon herself

Only if you're into weeb shit and don't have a PC that can play games.
I want to kiss a cute boy so bad, but I don't want to burn in hell for eternity.