What is the worst final boss of all time? For any reason

What is the worst final boss of all time? For any reason.

Starting with an obvious contender

Attached: jokah.jpg (1280x720, 100.17K)

Hard to beat this desu
Assassin's Creed 2 had a pretty dogshit fight because it's just you spamming the punch button for like 2 minutes while you get a dialogue dump and then it ends.

Attached: fable 2.png (2853x1602, 3.67M)

True but the fact the final boss is the fucking pope adds about 80 points to the based factor

Fontaine in Bioshock. It's so uninspired and such a letdown.

evelyn in re7
cortex in crash 2

Dying Light 1

Diadact from halo.

No other final boss can compare to how trash this one is

I even forgot how lame he looked.

Attached: Bioshock-Fontaine-boss-fight.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Lucien in Fable 2.

>all that hype
>dies in a glorified QTE
What the fuck were they thinking?

That's the worst part. The pure fucking hype and build up this nigga had and he's fucking dead in LITERALLY two QTE presses. Like fuck they could of atleast gave him 7 or some shit

the bat lady from dmc3, most tedious and boring bitch I have encountered

Attached: carpal tunnel.png (434x547, 391.2K)

every gears final boss that isnt the first one has a shit final boss

>final boss

I literally would of taken the most basic possible zelda style "follow the pattern 3 times to kill him" or fucking ANYTHING over the two QTES it took. They spent the whole game hyping him up, all post release trailers, interviews, concept art, and they did a DAMN GOOD JOB everyone thought this nigga looked cool as fuck and was dying to fight him and what happened?
>press X
>rapidly press X
>dead
It's like bungie (343? I forget) ran out of budget at the VERY FUCKING END so they had to do that.

>all you're doing is chasing him around in space to hit him three times

Attached: BossFights_Pic04.jpg (800x450, 56.48K)

Speaking of DMC, this shithead was a fucking pain

Attached: DMC4_34_NeroVsSanctusRound2.jpg (1280x720, 79.83K)

I gave Halo 4 a chance to prove itself, but that shit was abysmal

Attached: 1604857400242.jpg (263x456, 39.55K)

>boss

This. Nothing comes close. Not arkham joker, not atlas from bioshock literally nothing compared to this. I still remember how hyped everyone here was for halo 4 and then BOOM. ten million shit posting threads over how the diadext was a QTE final boss. The threads back then were our version of cyberpunk threads.

>just hit it two times and thats it

Attached: dmc4 final fight savior.jpg (997x768, 66.34K)

Splatterhouse reboot, the final boss requires you to protect your girlfriend from the infinite spawning minions and hit his weakpoint, it's so bad most players have to spam a specific set of attacks just to have a chance of winning.

I think a lot of games just have no fucking idea how to end.

I think the one I remember most being just so fucking stupid was Farcry 3, where you've got this ostensibly "realistic" shooter game for the whole thing, and then at the end because they have no idea what to do other than have the last boss be a crazy dude, you go through this stupid dream sequence where you shoot TVs or something, and then it ends and he's just dead.

Like, nigga couldn't you have just let me shoot him? Why the fuck.

I can't imagine you boomers hyped up BG2 to hell and back just for it to end with this stinker.

Attached: Amelyssan_cropped.png (930x1084, 2.13M)

>Fucking sick we get to fight a Chaos space marine this should be fun
>Every instance of combat against him in the boss fight is a QTE and he just summons waves of bloodletters in between QTEs which are a pain in the ass

Attached: Nemeroth.jpg (1920x1080, 602.92K)

all fps have shit final bosses

I was just about to post this, but say that it's disappointing because you never even fight the Overlord despite hyping him up for the entire game and it's impossible to lose the encounter since it's just an easy defend a point encounter.

Attached: The_Corrupted_Overlord.jpg (340x182, 9.59K)