One of if not THE best multiplayer of any FPS

One of if not THE best multiplayer of any FPS

Attached: 81er-evQc-L._SL1500_.jpg (1305x1500, 263.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmgYWqNk6SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does the online still work?

it was surprisingly good in a weird way

PS pulled the plug like 5 years ago. But a the community are hosting some fanmade servers. There are a couple of tutorials on youtube to connect to them.

I remember hearing a lot of good things about Killzone 2's multiplayer. Never thought of buying It because I would have to playthrough the first game, which I only bought and never played.

>I have to play through the first game to play the second's multiplayer

Attached: 581.jpg (800x450, 18.14K)

single player was based, but the waving guns ADS was retarded and ruined multiplayer

Loved picking the class that has the spawn grenade and just going way behind enemy lines.

That's not Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Yeah, in order to properly respect the game franchise, I would have to play through the game starting with the first game. If I just went to the second game first and used the story mode to learn the mechanics/get a feel, I would have been lost as far as what's happening in the plot. So therefore, I would have to play KZ1 then 2 before trying KZ2 net-play.

KZ2 is praised for being a soft reset of the awful first game
Basically you missed the likely best gaming experience of your life for a retarded excuse.

Sony should remake KZ 1/2 and whatever the Resistance for PC.

That's not MAG: Massive Action Game

Put some hundrend of hours in KZ3 MP, absolutely loved the game and the glory kills by the infiltrator class
youtu.be/dmgYWqNk6SI
The intro makes me hard to this day

I miss it so much.

Is this the game containing spawn camping people with endless rpg launchers?

Yes and I miss that so much

I never understood why people liked these games, there's so much input lag making it control like garbage

Im not sure you understand what input lag is so im gonna assume you are refering to the slowish/inertia movement of the aim

MP was so fucking good, loved the sniper.

single player was fantastic the online was soso but i enjoyed how heavy everything was

It felt identical to playing cod on a shitty HDTV to me, just not not my kind of thing I guess

>couldnt play halo 3 cope

I played both poorfag