Paper mario

video games would be better off without copyright law. if you disagree with me you are a lawyer shill

commence with the repetitive catchphrasing, you fucking bots

Attached: Erik Skog.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swC0KIWMSo8
youtube.com/watch?v=qvM6Mg0VtO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That webm is the Paper Mario version of pic related

Attached: 1631832578651.gif (91x100, 177.83K)

The movement in that is like the far opposite extreme of the current games choppy animations, feels like his segments are going to fall apart, it's silly to watch but I think it needs to be dialed back a bit.

camera needs to be angled to show more of the ground

In a few ways, yes, but in many ways no
>source: china

t. China

Copyright law is keeping the niggers who let Gnomeo and Juliet happen away from the things I like. It's needed in this world.

Do you have plans for a turn-based battle system? I'd like to see battles take place on the map instead of arenas.

JUST MAKE YOUR OWN ASSETS, CHARACTERS AND STORY AND IT WILL BE FINE IF YOU RIPOFF THE ARTSTYLE AND GAMEPLAY, RETARD

You imagine that you'll get all the best sequels to games Nintendo wasn't willing to make, but this is what the world actually looks like without strictly enforced copyright law

youtube.com/watch?v=swC0KIWMSo8

Feels way too bouncy for Mario, and the hammer animation could be meatier. I like the style, but as hit or miss as New Paper Mario is, this doesn't really hold a candle to it.

Unless whoever owns the copyright to a work is bought by the Gnomeo And Juliet company, in which case only Gnomeo And Juliet adaptations are legally allowed to be made. You idiot!! Don't you see?

Or for example, take Konami and Metal Gear Solid. They're the only ones allowed to make anything, so while you don't have amateurish fangames you also are only allowed to enjoy KONAMI PACHINKO. Yay thanks copyright law.

Calm down, spaz.

I'm calm now.
Think in OP looks good but probably wouldn't stand out if he tries to make its own assets, creativity, character design, background stories and shit is hard to do.

What are you even trying to say you ESL chinaman.

Just because you're right doesn't mean you aren't a dick.

Copyright law doesn't ensure quality products, it just restricts what creators are allowed to make and what consumers are allowed to enjoy.

Just make your own knockoff, retard. Bug Fables did it.

Only the hammer animation bothered me.

It keeps hacks from touching things of quality and ruining them though. It's a necessary evil.

I never understand why people that make fangames don't just do this. You would actually be able to sell it as a product and make money and with any luck turn it into your own franchise. Instead they whine about Nintendo hating the fans and about how Nintendo hates fan projects.

>going to be another "too far along in development with the copyrighted assets to make a new game as the CnD drops into their mailbox" episode again huh

Attached: portrait-man-yawning-watching-tv-bored-television-night-107225681.jpg (800x533, 36.91K)

autists just want another MARIO game, they don't game the gameplay is the same or even better, they just want the bing bing wahoo

Copyright also doesn't ensure creativity and new works. It has the opposite effect, turning every successful piece of media into a blue chip that the company ride on for 150 years.

I feel if youre not charging any money for your fan game then its fine

There is plenty of mario games already, they know not to run some franchises into the ground

Does Nintendo even take them down that much? After AM2R and Uranium, I never heard of any others getting attacked. And there is a website chock full of them that's still up and letting you download them.

This is basically SPM2. Man, I hated the limit on 3D-mode.

Fucking love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=qvM6Mg0VtO0

Nah, Nintendo will attack it if it gets too much attention where it starts showing up in searches for their original games.
If people just kept quiet until the game released, C&Ds wouldn't happen as often as they do, but everyone wants those internet points and their 15 minutes of fame.

Does it though? Official bad remakes and sequels are made constantly, and bad fan are easy to find in spite of being illegal. Despite that, we've seen time and time again with franchises like sonic and pokemon that hacks fucking things up doesn't destroy the good will people have towards the characters and idea, only towards the company. Nobody thinks halflife is bad now because of hunt down the freedman.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (800x450, 3.41M)