Game lets you play as a genius tomboy

>game lets you play as a genius tomboy
>its the worst resident evil

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed3.jpg (350x390, 25.1K)

>game lets you date a beautiful tomboy
>its an ok persona

Attached: 1623833774534.jpg (1920x1080, 614.19K)

>Becca and Wesker added in the same DbD update

Attached: FY5zrFlWQAEG-LI.jpg (900x719, 70.06K)

>only able to play as wesker for 7 minutes before being locked out
trash

You are nuts if you think that is the worst RE

I unironically think zero is better than code veronica and clearly better than resi 6, all of them are skip able imo, shit even 5 is skipable, its just an inferior co op version of 4 set in africa

yea 5-8 are worse.

Attached: becca_art_thumbsup_02.jpg (875x823, 192K)

RE0 is nowhere near the worst. Too bad it filtered everyone.

>worst resident evil
>implying 0 was the worst
OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1622187861883.png (1268x616, 885.08K)

RE3 DEmake definitely has to be the worst. CV,7,8 follow right behind it.

>best setting
>best cast
>best SOL
>best ending
>best ludo when going into Nanakos Dungeon

Attached: 1659102696514.jpg (1200x675, 67.75K)

>CV
What do you not like about it? And please don't talk about the story.

>Jill is now Vulkan Raven

Wouldn't that thing weigh 250 lbs? World's strongest person?

Attached: c2bcfbbe83a3b49ee7a9df6cd5853650[1].jpg (600x900, 83.9K)

>Kill multiple hunters and a Tyrant
>Next day be scared shitless in the Spencer Mansion
Prequels are fucking stupid.

I've never played RE0 or Code Veronica but I'm in the mood for some fixed perspective survival horror
what is it about those two games that everyone seemed to hate? are they even worth playing?

controller 2 characters

She is strong, independent woman just as capable as a man.

Attached: 1585266379809.png (1280x720, 817.91K)

I like Code Veronica. Nothing special in comparison to the PS1 trilogy mind you, but definitely decent.
RE0 on the other hand is so unbelievably shit it's mind boggling. To keep it short as to why everyone hates it:
>no item box have to drop items and come back for them where you drop them to get them back
>control 2 characters at the same time, and no it's not coop
>terrible enemy design even by RE standards. The worst of them all probably being the monkeys
>Shit level design that peaked at the first train level that had you walking back and forth a few times
And so on....

you fell for her tricks
the hunter scene was merely to stall chris as wesker kills enrico

re0 had a lot of questionable design choices like not having a stash, really annoying enemies like the leech zombies and monkeys, uninspired bosses and generally gets a lot weaker after the beginning train segment
cv gave us matrix wesker and steve and the chris segments are just a retread of the claire segments

Neither of these are the worst. They aren't good but not the worst. People forget how bad RE can get.

Hey Chris, did I ever tell you about the time I got separated from Bravo team and met this escaped convict named Billy when I boarded a train full of zombies in the woods? We killed a giant scorpion on top of the train and then the train crashed and we found ANOTHER mansion just like this one!
Then we killed a bunch of giant bugs, zombie monkeys, lizard men, and even a giant mutant bat in a church! Then I actually went to the entrance of Umbrella's secret lab under Raccoon City and killed this big naked gray guy walking around there! Oh, and Captain Enrico was there too! Isn't that crazy?
Finally we used sunlight to kill a guy made of leeches, or a bunch of leeches that turned into a guy or something. After that, Billy took off somewhere into the forest full of zombie dogs and I saw this mansion off in the distance. Oh, did I forget to mention this all happened literally LAST NIGHT?
Anyway, he was a good friend.

Attached: 1621898772317.jpg (3840x2160, 469.93K)

RE0 tried some revolutionary ideas at the time that didn't quite work out. As another user covered, dropping items wherever and having to control two characters at the same time. In the early 2000s this was a mind-blowing concept for an RE game but it didn't take long for it to get annoying. That's why we haven't really seen that again in future games. If you can keep one of your characters in a safe location and don't drop items in a retarded spot you have to backtrack to hell and back to then it's sort of similar to RE1.

On an unrelated note when the fuck are we going to get a decent Blender model of Becca that isn't a lazy SFM port?

Attached: 1548103573633.jpg (633x352, 34.1K)

>People forget how bad RE can get
When people talk about the worst RE they mean within the mainline.

So what's the worst then?

I recently played all of the REs up to 4 in a row but skipped 0. Something about it just looks depressing and unpleasant.