Do xbox fans even exist anymore? I remember there being a lot of them back in the 360 days...

Do xbox fans even exist anymore? I remember there being a lot of them back in the 360 days, but now they seem to all be gone. What happened?

Attached: url(4).png (1024x916, 102.77K)

They actually play games and enjoy the product instead of false flagging and spamming on Any Forums like snoys and pc vegans respectively

Don't forget the nintodlers, they're actually the worst of all of them by far if we're being perfectly honest

They actually have games to play

I don't think so, Gear 5 I believe was divisive, Halo Infinite is a laughing stock and there is nothing else, I guess Forza fans are the only ones having a great time.

What games? Halo Infinite or Gear Trash 1—10?

They do but they've been constantly burned by xbox. They were pissed after that June showcase since Phil didn't show Indy, Gears, or Fable.

Its a normiebox. They're all too busy having fake fun to discuss it online.

The resident Any Forums xbro reporting. AMA.

Attached: piss.png (417x424, 89.33K)

You’re right. Only PC gamers who spam their opinions on Any Forums instead of playing have real fun

>why aren't you a fan of ______?

Why do you have to be a fan to use/purchase something?

Microsoft lost the ps4 xbox one gen when they said xbox was online early. They've lost majority marketshare since in all markets except the US.

For how long have you been playing? I've around 48,000 GPs since I made my account in 2013, had I made one 2011 I would have way more

There has been a weird resurgence of xbox fans in my country, especially because of an xbox youtuber that got cancelled pretty hard for making a racist joke.

Gears 5 had a barebones launch, it's a very good game now.

They are too busy pretending to be pcfags

>exclusives are the only games
>gamepass does not exist

They're still there if you remove the back panel.

They honestly don't. The few remaining fans are cynical because of halo infinite and numerious cancellations of hyped games like scalebound or phantom dust reboot. Xbox one has completely killed off the fanbase here, and most people that were xbox fans play on PC these days.

Gamepass is literally trash, without any good games, bought for 3 years played one game never touched it again. Xbox also absolute dogshit.

Christmas of '08. Bugged my mom to buy me one because all of my friends wanted me to play big team slayer with them.

Attached: piss2.png (415x174, 5.12K)

How's the weather in India right now?