Just got picrel on sale for the campaign

Just got picrel on sale for the campaign.
Why did nobody tell me how good it was?

Attached: 1656410261922.jpg (225x278, 27.88K)

if Any Forums "master race" can't pirate it, then Any Forums will be radio silent

It’s 3 years old by now. it’s not cracked yet? wtf

It is online only. Maybe it will come to gamepass in the future.

I unironically enjoy the single player campaigns in just about every Call of Duty, they're very well-made and fun

> mw19
> Good campaign
U never played a cod campaign before right?

cause MW2019's multiplayer and warzone are so much better than the campaign that everyone kinda forgot it existed. Its good, but like its not relevant ykwim

It has a few very good missions and a few fairly shit. Any Forums forgot about it after strumming up political controversy over one of the missions

this applies for me too, I pirated every title since CoD4 though

it is cracked for years now, played this on a jailbroken PS4

the mission where you sneak around as a literal child and kill trained professional soldiers ruins the entire game

It has cool setpieces but the story is absolutely retarded.

Multiplayer is fun too. Just don't be one of those retards that chooses every single game mode and ignores the objective entirely. Shipment 24/7 is fun as fuck as well

I agree with this one, I can get over the "scripted chase" through the house in the beginning for the sake of exposition, but then it just goes totally unrealistic when you put your hands on that revolver and start getting one-shots on pro soldiers as a child.

Could've just turned that into a simple sneaking mission.

>multiplayer is either dealing with campers on every map, or playing on shipment/killhouse 24/7 chaos servers

Attached: 1656901559560.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

true, mw3 was better.

true.
also that mission near the end at some dudes like mansion or something? fucking dogshit.

Well maybe this year Infinity Ward will add more routes to maps, not let people deploy tripmines/remote explosives at will from their loadout, and slightly increase TTK so people aren't shredded instantly for having the audacity to move.

it was so bad i deleted the crack within the same hour i downloaded it

cod has never been about skill. it's whoever sees who first that determines the kill, while sitting in a corner camping for scorestreaks

Because the shit BR mode overshadowed the great campaign and fun MP

>worst maps in call of duty history, specifically designed to help low skill players and to cause unpredictable encounters
>worst visibility in call of duty history, maps are filled with thick dust and dark windows which helps campers and causes you to die from enemies you can’t even see
>devs admitted that they lowered the time to kill in order to help low skill players with bad aim
>doors all over the map which slows down the game and makes it harder to kill campers
>no dead silence perk which slows down the game and makes it harder to kill campers because they can now hear you coming. This is a direct attack against higher skill players that use the perk because it allows them to flank the enemy and play more aggressively
>when you are killed you briefly get a view of the map from above, allowing you to see enemies you otherwise wouldn’t be able to. This feature helps people that are dying and punishes people that are killing
>your kill streaks do not loop. So if you earn all of your streaks you will need to die in order to start getting them again
>people claim the guns in Modern Warfare 2019 have recoil that is harder to control which increases the skill gap, this is a misleading claim. The truth is that with the right attachments the guns become extremely easy to control. On top of this the guns that are by far the most popular are also the guns that are the most accurate.
>lobby’s are partially disbanded or completely disbanded after every single game. Which means multi game rivalries and friendships are now nearly nonexistent
>there is no map voting in modern warfare 2019
>strongest skill based matchmaking in call of duty history. Which leads to monotonous and repetitive games and promotes camping.

In short, modern warfare 2019 is designed from the ground up to cater to the absolute worst call of duty players. This was of course done so that these players continue to play which leads to them buying more 20$ skins.

>Dude dude LE RUSSIA BAD
this piece of shit gets mogged by black ops 2

Attached: 1658836538017803.png (2576x1896, 54.17K)