Digimon Survive

Digimon Survived

How are you enjoying it? Which route did you take first? Favorite Digimon?

Attached: hero.jpg (1200x675, 911.42K)

Idk mine still hasnt shipped yet

WAIT THERE'RE ROUTE?!
Also the glass guy and the bandana faggot really getting on my nerves.

Is it good? how much of a VN is it?

It's good, but I have my hand full with XC3 now.
The translation kinda sucked, but at least not as bad as it making its own fanfict like most games do.

Of course it has routes, what did you expected with all the choices in the game?

I took the Harmony first-evo, but I haven't gotten to the real split left. Can someone explain to me what the actual difference is between Moral and Harmony routes? Like, what you do different that alters it?

Attached: riddled.jpg (600x468, 51.62K)

Wow I thought Ryo was bad enough but Shuuji is a real piece of work. Feels very bad trying to get good interactions with Shuuji just because I wanna try to protect Lopmon's smiles

Is this worth paying 60 dollars for if I have no experience with Digimon? I'm down for horror visual novel, but I'm reading all sorts of reactions to it.

Seems like they made then the complicated ones to help, specially on the first run.
Be careful with the rest on later episodes as well.

If you can handle the VN portion of the game then I say sure.

Shit is rated T doubt it's eroge levels of horror but could be fun.

Honestly no its not worth $60 worth $40 at most

I pirated it and would have been upset if I paid full price for it. It's decent would buy on a sale

can I fuck my digimon?

I just came back to the school. Gonna pick whatever fits the situation more without looking for specifics alignments

>Recruit tutorial Betamon
>Check tree
>MetalSeadramon
10/10 goty

I'm enjoying it. I just wish the combat was harder.

There is a very obvious choice that goes "save my friends" and "protect the world." Moral is about saving all the kids, Harmony is about saving the world even if some of the kids die.

On part 10 of Wrathful Route

I think I fucked up with best girl and the flower

so Moral is gay and Harmony is based

Ah, the Bae or Bay dilemma. I've seen this before.

How many story routes? How big the difference in story between them?

Attached: 1453011862465.png (639x480, 555.85K)

Probably VN type most route's are equal until certain point where are completely different like Grisaia

What route I have to choose to protect Aoi smile?

aoi's hair swoop...

How do you get secret ending route?