Post maps. Other anons guess, whine, or reminisce. What do you look for in a vidya map?

Post maps. Other anons guess, whine, or reminisce. What do you look for in a vidya map?

Attached: 324y356g.png (611x693, 806.21K)

Guess the game

Attached: world-map.gif (1200x715, 124.7K)

>mfw I remember there are other countries besides America
lol why though? What do they do over there?

kenoma

Guild Wars. One of the best vidya maps, ever.
Still needs around 7% of all 3 for 100% carto.

Attached: Ardania-map.png (1024x768, 2.14M)

Why does this trigger Any Forums?

Attached: moba-game-map-plan-vector-21680012.jpg (1000x1080, 144.25K)

Attached: anydaynow.png (2810x1700, 1.32M)

Can someone post 1 (one) world map that isn't themepark shit. I mean that actually makes even a shred of sense geologically.

Get out of here faggot, that completely unrealistic

I dare you to name a better map

Attached: e2ldkrcxtte21.jpg (3105x2577, 1015K)

the means to mantain your accomodated life, whitey

Attached: eweqw.png (1229x805, 1.97M)

such a shame the second one was shit and the game is almost impossible to mod in any meaningful way

The starter maps were good. I remember being reasonably excited during the beta. Lack of skills killed it. I wanted Build Wars. Also they forgot to add GvG. Embarrassing.

Ascalon doesn't make much sense as it doesn't seem to have any port or connection to the outside kingdoms
I suppose looking at the map now that it's actually a temperate highland area surrounded by more arid or tropical regions since that other kingdom that isn't Krypta, forgot what it's called with the Vizier, is further north than them and they're sort of Arabic

I was referring to Majesty but I suppose that post also fit for GW outside of mods

Orr.
They got ALLAHUAKBAR'D.

>GW
>Majesty
>HoM&M III
They just don't make 'em how they used to....

Attached: Erathia.jpg (768x772, 189.47K)

bump

not die or acquire insurmountable debt whenever at the hospital

also eat better, fattie