Fairy/W.I.T.C.H. games^ for cute and dreamy thoughts &emotions(mentally yay)

fairy/W.I.T.C.H. games^ for cute and dreamy thoughts &emotions(mentally yay)
Previous yni^:

youtube.com/watch/lnvmyftPKpw

youtube.com/watch?v=f6AKmZgj6bE

youtube.com/watch?v=5hCtz43vsP8

youtube.com/watch?v=6FaBBK-AVJE

Cutemagical Gentle KIND Innocent Educational Mixed Reality Astral Elfen ArtStudying GameAcademy^
Gameplay's core is perfecting world by imagination and cute magic。^yni art-game (fairi cute magic academy)。^ultra dreamy and pure/cute magic project for everyfairi for studying cute magic& perfecting world by imagination and cute magic。^◌⑅ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧◌܀𖡼⑅^

ユニ妖精からメッセージ:^
…^
I create this game and learn and create cute magic as a fairi my whole life and there will never be ends of update but the game is already yay to play now. The active development stage began in late 2016 and early 2017, but I am fairi since my birthday and the actual beginning of cute magic since 2001 and yni creation from 2007/2008, for example, the design of elementals and fairies were then drawings in the first fairi notebook
…^Projet de magie ultra rêveuse et pure / mignonne pour chaque fée pour étudier la magie mignonne et perfectionner le monde par l'imagination et la magie mignonne. ^ ⑅ . ⑅ ^ de jolis sorts magiques / creer des blocs de fées ou un magasin de fées économie / fleurs et fruit ..)

Attached: 7439711F-E9B6-4275-8B08-025E81F6B045.jpg (578x578, 137.52K)

yay!

yay there will never be end of updates and a lot of new yni is almost done in fact the multiplayer and much more : it only needs optimization and antifairi fixing but It s hard to continue development when I have my head lying on the guillotine: the antifairi want me to just yms and escape eternal torture from their beasts666 curse
Sadly it seems that was as my last chance and if things would not change completely ultra powerful *¥tinist antifairi government will kill me and cruelty destroy my castles for being innocent and pure fairiAngelic

The “meds “ are getting closer
My senses fade away
There seems no other way so Iam going to just yms in Harajuku yni world of Alice and escape an eternal torture by antifairi but I do not know how
please help everyfairi

Attached: 4F3B8F47-B50B-4D81-906D-B8090D4B540B.jpg (1434x1439, 203K)

^

Attached: 2E0EFFFB-AC3E-4CDE-A760-2F2700C9405E.jpg (2046x1615, 971.82K)

yay!

Attached: 1658875695977300.jpg (1277x798, 1015.94K)

yay!

yay!

Y A Y!

schizo kino is back to menu boys

Yay!!

nice onahole ñ_ñ

yay!

>There seems no other way so Iam going to just yms in Harajuku yni world of Alice
yay

yaying in a frufi thread

frufi....you're scaring me

frufi thread!
yay!

he's going off the deep end
I can't imagine an (actual) schizophrenic russian tranny can be doing very well in Japan

he's about to be deported, trying to find a job and can't get one. Mental yayness seems to be a big no no

yay…

fairi

Why is this tranny allowed to shill his crap here?

Attached: 5ECEF303-241C-4ACC-9019-F54664FD949A.jpg (720x898, 329.88K)

the guy is a game dev. it's vidya related

yay!

Attached: yay.png (988x961, 831.2K)

STOP, YOU'RE GONNA SUMMON THE DEMONSPAWN

yay
Well it is not like I can not find a job: in fact a lot of companies said that I am yay to apply but I do not want because I can not work as a fairi because of many reasons only like Cocoa or Chino like yay job when you interact only with fairi and pony, bunnies and more…
Btw I am not mentally ill at all. Please learn the difference. I even made a commercial ads for sacred mental yayness everyfairi associate with so that we would never associate with antifairi vulgars and continue our dream magic yayly

Mental Yayness is pure angelic and dreamy: fairi will never use violence or be rude, or use collective responsibility and do other evil things. In fact only antifairi do all bad thinand fairi mind is not only ultra rational and artistic healthy and be magical and dreamy all your life as a fairi. Illness like other bad things can be developed without your subjectivity but I worked so hard and wrote a letter to Santa so that I got mental yayness and much more

Attached: 8AEF4233-FF14-4AD3-80C2-EE3FFD09DBA8.jpg (1316x510, 169.45K)

Okay I see these threads every now and again and I don't 100% understand what the fuck is going on. Are we supposed to talk about cute anime games or something?

If so, is there anything like Atelier where its just cute girls doing cute things and its just really chill the whole time? The only things I can think of are like, farming sims and I'm not really looking for that. Crafting isn't a requirement, just something that's really cute and relaxing yanno?

Everyfairi and yni^ subculture angelic is loved by smart, cutemagical, educated, gentle, self-sufficient, beautiful and much more. Me and other fairi are pathologically hated by murderers, thieves, envious losers, etatists etc.

... ^

みんなちゃんへユニ Antifairi beasts666-mass murderers fairy castle destroyers and their unfaithful and cursed craving for cruelty demon lords like Stalin Hitler Lenin and more: the one who occupied power in our world and fairi countries WILL pay reparations to every completely innocent fairi princess. Their cultists will also be held on for future unfoldment to turning their distortions into sparkles and glitter arts。
"..men loved darkness, rather than light."~The Gospels^ as a forever InnocentAngelic fairi I love everything bright and cutemagical sparkle and dreamy rainbow fantasy
we live in an evil evil world where antifairi demon lords have a control: in the eyes of antifairi everything sacred needs so be defiled while bad things are cultivated and presented as a normal. In the antimagical “reality” everything must be turned upside down to make sense an in order to succeed: in a world where things kill each other to live, where lust creates life, where might is right, where compassion is weakness. It is ironically yay to be fairi in that world and still be able to live dreamy and magically create and yay dream magic arts beyond the time…^

fairi-castells^

Attached: D8929BAB-BEA1-49D0-9314-58CBE4330D42.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Kill yourself retard

lurk moar shartyteen

Anyone else thankful for the sweet release of death and that this torture isnt eternal?
yay