Is Chinese easier than Japanese? I know fuck all...

Is Chinese easier than Japanese? I know fuck all, but I assume Chinese only has kanji whereas Japanese fucked up and uses 4 alphabets

Attached: 51NvqF1QroL._SX385_[1].jpg (385x344, 27.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlzzRFTO7NU
youtu.be/wYzt5FKznRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hiragana
>katakana
>kringji

shitting fuck, what's the fourth one

Attached: emori.jpg (424x391, 19.9K)

Japanese is literally easier BECAUSE it doesn't only use ancient moon runes for everything.

romanji, but I understand if you don't count that

+ you can learn hiragana and katana in a week, so it's not really a big deal
- japanese uses traditional chinese (cringe) rather than simplified (based)
- japanese has more complex grammar, etc
- japan is a capitalist hellhole with no culture, only hentai

jesus, man. you scared the shit out of me

djt tells me to ignore tatsumoto...

>simplified
I didn't even know that was a thing. Man FUCK japanese. But do chinese even make games? I thought they banned that shit.

Attached: character-chart-med-1000[1].png (1000x647, 27.34K)

Because he's a schizo who tells you not to read VNs because "muh free software"
animecards dot site
learnjapanese dot moe
That's all you need to get started, there's some really well made mining workflows on rentry but don't worry about that until you have about 1k cards done in your beginner deck of choice.
I'd also suggest cure dolly over tae kim for grammar.

>depressed
I'm gonna get depressed trying to write that

japanese is easier to speak but much harder to write and read from my understanding. chinese is a very tonal language and the japanese omit a lot of words from their sentences when speaking casually.

Asking for donations is not a scam. A scam is using your clout to shill a pitch accent course while claiming without good pitch you'll never make true friends.

>do chinese even make games?
yeah. sword & fairy 1-7, dyson sphere program, FIST, plus tons of medium budget games in development

Attached: 1635817576755.webm (584x540, 2.32M)

analcringe can be annoying but he's made more useful tools for me and I imagine most learners than tatsumoto. His MPV plugin is nothing short of black magic with how quick and efficient it is.

Learning Japanese is like taking on a second job. It's not like other hobbies that you can just do occasionally. You have to stay on top of your shit or you'll fall behind. Would be perfect has an mmo or grindy rpg.

if you need to click around on that page for longer than 5 minutes before realizing that it is a massive fucking shitpost, you deserve to use that website

youtu.be/jlzzRFTO7NU

youtu.be/wYzt5FKznRY

that's chinese..

Learning kanji is awful but apparently Japs have become so lazy and inept at their own language that they just out the hiragana above kanji on most

who in their right mind would willingly use traditional
it's like cursive but 10x worse

you get used to it

God damn people had a lot of free time back in the day.

>Learning Chinkese ever
Someone post the thread screencap

Objectively speaking, having 3 alphabets is a sure sign that your language is fucked. I've seen how they write things twice sometimes, with it re-written in one of their other alphabets above a word. If you need to write things twice--in two different alphabets--just to ensure that your native, educated speakers have a chance of understanding what you wrote, your language is objectively bad. Name another language that is so hamstrung by its own inefficiency.