Persona is super popular

>Persona is super popular
>80s Nostalgia is super popular
Why hasn't someone tried to capitalize on both of these yet? You'd think one indiefag would see the money there.

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 108.35K)

Persona's target audience is now people born in the 2000s

because persona set in the 80s is just smt?

Attached: 1656690176939.jpg (500x500, 129.34K)

Persona's demographic has always been 15 year olds

Correct.

And? Zoomers and Millenials lap of fauxnostalgia the most.

Because I'm too incompetent to learn how to code no matter how many times I try to learn.

Attached: ExGAfyhUYAEPzla.png (240x243, 169.96K)

the great secret of the 80s is that it was really the 70/60s and the 90s was the 80s and the 90s was the 80s
technology evolved fast but nobody threw out their stuff that still worked so you had people still using these old ass sylvania televisions and shit and the only people who disagree were not there

Attached: 1652757021533.png (640x773, 48.71K)

Wasn't there literally a retro indie bootleg Persona 2 announced at the Summer Fest?

How much longer until the 80s shut up

80s nostalgia is so successful that there is going to be nostalgia for 80s nostalgia

smug cat

i fucking love the 80s
but lets be real if any of the cuck protags from persona were in the 80s they would get bullied and shoved into lockers

Attached: 1653674566274.gif (512x512, 481.03K)

>Gonna
I still fondly remember I Love the 80s, despite how trash I know it must have been. Also Vice City. I'm sure there's a bunch of shit I'm forgetting but too but pop culture is going full wheels within wheels in which cyclical nostalgia for yesteryear becomes more blatant than ever.
>Get bullied and shoved into Lockers
Which of course means they turn the tables using their new found powers to become the new cool dude in school. Except it's peering into the metaphysical universe rather than being a werewolf or creating a sexy android. Though we can definitively still do both of those.

Attached: .jpg (320x240, 12.61K)

1990 was the best year in the 80s

Attached: afsasfasf.jpg (227x222, 6.51K)

Persona games are supposed to have a contemporary setting. That's how they've always been, from 1 to 5, and it would bee stupid to ditch that in 6. I mean that pic you posted with The Breakfast Club still works despite the two taking places in different countries and in different eras.

My point is Persona 3 has that edgy 00s vibe because that's the era came from. And that's the charm of it. 1 has that mid 90s feel, 2 has that y2k feel, 3 has the mid 00s edgyness, 4 has a rural feel but it's like 2009ish (2011 in Golden) so they still got flip phones and shit, and in 5 everyone is on their phone and the internet is a big deal and shit. If they just made a game in the 80s it wouldn't work as well.

anyone have that one image of the wojak, chad and stacy memes lined up where they look just like the breakfast club

Nah it's always been washed up manchildren creeping into their middle ages

Breakfast Club SUCKS

So Japanese Stranger Things basically?

I wonder what the theme of Persona 6 would be

Well I liked it, I liked Heathers too

Atlus failed to capture 90's nostalgia with Soulless Hackers 2 and you expect them to somehow represent the 80's somewhat accurately? lmoa

What about you, user?

Attached: .jpg (1280x694, 99.24K)