BotW is kinda uggo

BotW is kinda uggo

Attached: zelda_wii_u-5336645[1].jpg (1242x1229, 145.18K)

I don't understand their obsession with making every character as hideous as possible.

Attached: d65.png (600x1017, 616.1K)

It's to make them more memorable, like..uhhh.... what's his face? The ugly one, you know who I'm talking about.

this nigga has ugly miis

OOT and MM and WW are the only Zelda games with any memorable NPCs. Curious.

lmao they upscaled miis and this is somehow's Any Forums's greatest game ever made lmfao

You just know it's a tranny without even looking lol

most real people are ugly, You are a great example.

this means they could have easily made link customisable.

i guess thats the price you pay when its an open world game
you use ai generated faces to fill the game

That's really cool honestly
Shame we never got a game that utilized Mii's like this aside from Miitopia

i really like them. Makes me wish the game had a character creator. i hate generic animu same face though

>thinking about opening commissions for a useless feature and le wacky memes instead of just making the information available for other people to do it haha lol pay me
normalizing online donations were a mistake, you have "people" constantly begging for money for doing useless shit

This means there is someone at Nintendo who unironically uses the two dots nose for their Miis.

>Any Forums is a single person

it's funny how nobody really clocked this until then because it's extremely obvious that they're miis. pretty neat little feature honestly, wish they'd do more with it and miis in general.

prolly just randomly generated

It wouldn't have been hard for them to make one since the game just uses the mii system with different assets. I'd love a spinoff where you play as a normal Hylian trying to survive the calamity by building a little farming village and defending it from mobs.

This. When this was talked about years ago that was all I fucking wanted, call it maybe Hyrule Legends or Tales of Hyrule or something and just let me play with a custom character, and maybe throw in a few more populated areas with friendly NPCs, scrap the shrines for like five to seven dungeons. It would be 10/10

They used Miis all the fucking time on the Wii, and a little bit on the WiiU. I don't know why Nintendo seems to be wanting to phase them out with the Switch when it's still a good system for customization.

Thats actually really neat. it also has the potential to be used for some very hilarious things.

Made to appeal to nintendo fans

>selling your skill set is bad and it should be made free for everyone
do it yourself or kys communist nigger

They don't want to remind people how they got rid of the Miiverse because it was GroomerGrounds.

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY MII HACKING SKILLZ BRO YOU CAN'T DO IT YOURSELF
you will never be human

what gave it away, the name?