The last good game Rockstar will ever make

The last good game Rockstar will ever make

Attached: Hpl5MtwQgOVF9vJqlfui6SDB5Jl4oBSq.jpg (1024x1024, 330.28K)

Why do they make you tap x to sprint

true, the Housers leaving the company marks the end of an era

If it's so good then why couldn't I make it past the second area due to shear boredom?

and its not even good

fpbp /thread

it's the last good AAA game to be made

Maybe it will be the last game Rockstar will ever make.

Rockstar Games has a lot of developers, and I'm sure they have some talented stuff among them. However, the obession with infinite growth and the fact that they have taken a liking to censor content will make sure that nothing good can ever come from Rockstar Games. Censorship rarely inspires good content.

But this game sucks though.

based and op is a faggot

If it's so good why didn't it win GOTY?

Attached: image_2022-07-31_022333108.png (1100x619, 986.49K)

best game of the 2010s

Boring sjw movie game.

Good? Nah, it was alright

why zoomers love mediocre artsy fartsy shit?

god of war was a gimmick and aged like shit. rdr2 was a fine wine that people didnt appreciate when it came out

>Farming cougars for level 5 Hunter

Attached: kojimangee.jpg (530x326, 34.76K)

nah there's still genuine problem rdr2 that gow doesn't have. the game should've copied mgsv's controls and stop trying to be so realistic because it's just cumbersome

RDR1 is better in every aspect besides graphics. 4K rdr1 on series X looks better than maxed out rdr2 at 1080p on PC

It looks pretty but it sure as fuck isn't better than San Andreas.

>rdr2 was a fine wine that people didnt appreciate when it came out

I can't understand this level of cope

Attached: image_2022-07-31_025314097.png (672x320, 65.3K)

Gow is simply a better game, RDR is open world endless sjw cowboy talking simulator

Given how quickly the Housers left after it was done, it feels like a final hurrah for Rockstar Games as a quality developer as a whole. Great game when you get over the movement having weight to it, just feeling sad that the phenomenal weather and lighting system won't be used for an Undead Nightmare 2.

Sam Houser is still there, though. And more notably, he was there since the very first GTA.

If I want to explore is rdr2 good for that? I barely play open world stuff and hate ubishit.

Attached: 1659041529411788.gif (407x498, 3.36M)

Rockstar making the bold decision to design a sequel where the controls are worse than the original

yes, the world is actually interesting to explore. controls might be frustrating to get used to because how deliberately slow thing is. Get the fastest horse asap.

There is a ton of interesting stuff to find while roaming, and most of it isn't some checklist ubi shit

if someone can mod the game to play like mgsv it would be goat status

I play in first person on PC, it's like a totally different game, all that drunken lurching around "realistic" movement is gone and you just have to hold shift to sprint

>game
Fucking movie where so much as sneezing at the work time causes a mission fail

Crazy how nintendo mogged the entire open world industry within their first try

Attached: screenshot_861.png (2560x1440, 3.57M)

that's about all it's good for

A GTA game which tiptoes around feelings isn't a GTA game, it's more along the lines of the Saints Row reboot just with a bigger budget

for all the shit people give gow for being "movie game" the game actually plays really good.

Yeehaw, sounds good to me.
See you 'round anons