Rain world is like stray but with actual gameplay

rain world is like stray but with actual gameplay
play rain world!

Attached: 1658435417410985.png (902x902, 146.23K)

Fuck rain world and fuck rain world autists. Worst 2d game I've ever played. No game ever made me waste my time with stupid shit for so long.
Fuck karma. Fuck grinding for food. Fuck the moveset. Fuck the rng. Fuck the devs.

Filtering is a good thing.

Attached: 1643304350140.gif (1000x720, 176.12K)

the game gets good if you do:)

Attached: leech.png (670x582, 58.9K)

kind of like knowing that people that think Rain World is a simple filter to know that they're retarded and have shit taste in games

probably all europeans too

Fuck the Slutcat.

Attached: 1625075527080.png (902x902, 135.84K)

I have better games to play. And I'd rather shit on the RW shills trying to get some of the popularity dripping from stray than try to play this turd again :)
If the retarded devs allow me to customize my keys when using a keyboard on console I'll play it again. It would take five minutes for those useless niggers to implement this. It's just painful to play this abomination with a gamepad.

Funny how it's always the same pictures and the same answers. So organic and natural.

>using a keyboard on console
why are you retarded?

every coomer thread has the same images stupid fuck

i found it okay with using the dpad instead of left stick, but keyboard is definitely better
I never felt the need to switch keys, though

I wish majority of slutcat art wasn't faggot shit. Animal cocks are disgusting.

you guys seriously don't want to fuck slugcat right

it's not even that far off, at least it's probably a mammal

no, i want to fuck 5 pebbles.
not for sexual reasons but purely as a dominance thing.

Yeah I might be for buying this shit to begin with.
Risk of rain allows the use of keyboard, spelunky too, most indies do. It's not a weird thing anymore. But I despise devs making it so you can't customize your key and end up with the worst possible mapping for no reason.
Advanced movements are requiring too delicate and precise inputs to be used consistently with a joystick in this game. Especially now that gamepads are prone to drifting and get less and less precise the more you use them.

SEXO SLUGOGATO

Hypothetically if I say yes I want to fuck Slugcat?

Attached: 1625068063110m.jpg (815x1024, 79.5K)

thick moon

Would human dick hurt a slugcat?

it probably is too big for slugcats if that is what you're asking

Just got the game idk wtf is even going on but I ended up in shady city or whatever the fuck it's too fucking dark and got suck, so I started a new game but on easy as a monk and having a bit more fun now, I am a casual so fuck it also wtf is up with those monkey fuckers they scared the shit outta me and one of them had a red glowing rock which I couldn't get because he kept running away like and asshole, also in that shady area I pick up a glowing frog which was a huge mistake fell down a well and got killed by fucking spiders shit was scary!

What if you have a small pp?

Attached: 1619815241202.png (790x898, 179.51K)

have a slug

Attached: CLIPStudioPaint_2022-07-30_1659230324.png (1156x779, 77.2K)

still too big

Qt sluggato user.

no but id fuck big sis moon till her remaining neurons overload rendering her retarded

how big are slugcats?
there's not really a good size reference in the game, aside from maybe the bricks.
and before anybody say, the iterator puppets are just that, puppets. there's no way to know if they are as big as a real human

Oh come on, not even a 2 incher?

Attached: 1619815177788.png (867x837, 166.97K)

Typical Rain World experience. Enjoy!

i hope we are speaking soft... and even then, still...

there are the subway trains in subterranean, which make slugcat seem bigger than you'd expect

Attached: qAnycJNh.jpg (1024x576, 44.51K)

But that's not a human subway so it's still not a solid reference.

not to mention those aren't passenger trains. they are void fluid tanks.

So your saying it is possible then.

Attached: 1619819362625.png (960x960, 182.7K)

if you're gonna go that route, what's not to say the rain world universe is microscopic ?
the ancients are the closest things in the rain world universe to humans, so it seems logical to use them as a reference point

Why is the ass so big?

>Feminine
>Null
Based

Just gotta part the fur a little in the brightly pink sections.