Worth getting?

worth getting?

Attached: 21331231231.jpg (803x1200, 197.21K)

current highmark of the genre

>praised by critics and users alike
>goty nominated on multiple award shows
>still talked about to this day
>uuuuuhhhh worth gettting????

same with every roguelite, do you want 2 hours of gameplay stretched into 200-2000 hours by means of RNG and procedural generation? then you've got your game

it's a 6/10

>good visuals
>ok to good gameplay
>faggy high school angst dialogue with decently good delivery

One of the most overrated games of all time. Also how come no one mentions how they obviously based zagreus straight up off Zyzz

Because no one gives a fuck. You will always be an obese manlet.

Yes, it won v's goty afterall

>>still talked about to this day
I barely see anyone talk about this mediocre FOTM game beyond the first month of release.

LMFAO
only if (you) pirate. gaym was boring as fuck. mostly artfag casuls heaped praise on it.

Oh no, not fag shit in my Greek mythology game.

If you still dig it after beating Hades the first time, you'll probably enjoy grinding out the weapons. Unfortunately that's all that's left. That, and progressing the "plot".
But yea, really solid gameplay but doesn't go anywhere with it.

>shit enemy variety
>low map variety
>boring roguelite progression
Pirate it instead

I didn't like it but if you like the genre you'll probably really enjoy the game

hate the gameplay

No, it's not even a roguelike

tldr: yeah

If you're a diehard fan of roguelik/tes it might come off as a bit too transformative, but the gameplay is pretty solid and the small bits of plot you get sprinkled between/in the runs are nice. The characters are all fully VA'd and there is staggering amount of unique dialogue, and all of it is really well done.
Experimenting with different weapons and handicaps in late game is subjective. I'm about 80 hours in personally and I'm still finding interesting new combos. It's a roguelite, so for the first 20ish runs you're going to be slowly building up a repertoire of tools to use to manipulate builds in a certain direction, but the progress eventually smooths out and all the boon combos feel pretty equally weighted so pretty much every run feels like you have something to work with. The biggest curveballs are the hephaestus hammer skills, some of which just suck.

Like all supergiant games, the soundtrack and mood are top notch.

If I had one big criticism, it's that there could be more areas. There's only like 4 areas, each with 10-12 floors and a boss. One of these areas can be made comically short with RNG and good decisions. I'm not bored of the enemy types yet because there's a decent amount of variety and they're all distinct enough to be fun learning and countering differently based on your build.
I would have liked to have seen twice the amount, with branching paths you could chose between them.

Overall it's a fun game to just pick up and play a round of when you're feeling like it. The plot and characters aren't so demanding that you feel like you need to play it all the way to the end quickly. It's not like a lot of other atmospheric games where if I don't play for a month I feel like I've just taken a break in the middle of saving the world and need to catch up on the story so far, which I'm a fan of. For this reason I would recommend it on switch, because it's a great pick up and play game and runs perfectly fine.

Attached: uycfvfkjh.png (496x464, 262.4K)

if you like the roguelike genre you are going to hate this shit

Bastion was better

No, as a Greek person I find this game offensive to my culture and religion

Based.
What the hell are Asians and negros doing in there?

>talking about it right now
>mmmm nooo ackshyally i havent seen this game talked about much