Do you play video games with your significant other?

Do you play video games with your significant other?

Attached: 1655566514405.png (318x376, 185.01K)

Attached: 1653231162765.jpg (593x459, 53.17K)

do women really gloat about their giant boyfriends?

I am always gaming with my pack

Attached: 1659023500274940.webm (406x720, 2.98M)

Just because a girl likes video games does not mean her standards in how good looking a boyfriend should be, are lowered.

Attached: b20baa7fdcf24c035d27562135d1b9e6[1].png (720x580, 116.3K)

Men aren't any different.

Attached: 1655570059516.jpg (1079x796, 94.86K)

holy fuck lmfao

I can smell onions wafting off your domesticated, whore worshipping beta bitch post

If I had a smol gf I'd brag about her

he's morbin

post the knuckle sandwich one, but edited, you know the one.

Why are you mad? Guys on Any Forums and Any Forums have the exact same taste in women as guys who club and play sports on the weekend.

i play minecraft with my wife and apex/valorant with my girlfriend. i also have a side chick who i play random shit with sometimes, last was lost ark but that fell off.

Attached: FMeiA-0VQAEawtN.jpg (813x1744, 146.01K)

You must think you're funny, huh OP?

I think the problem with a lot of redpillers and male self help gurus in general is that they propose individual solutions to systemic problems. One of my favorite arguments to use against them is to ask them if their father or grandfather had to be ripped, a millionaire, and have excellent game to get with their female ancestors? The answer is usually no, which I then follow up with "why?".

The answer is that there have been systemic changes throughout the course of the last 100 years that have set the bar much higher for men, and much lower for women in industrialized nations. This is because women have used feminism (organized female-centric political action) to leverage institutions and cultural belief systems to work in their favor. The argument that PUA/self improvement redpillers make is to effectively try to counter this massive societal cultural and economic shift on your own. Why is it impossible to for men to implement a male version of feminism instead, where male needs are prioritized over female needs? Why is this considered "weak"? Do we call men who follow sharia islam and similar ideologies weak as well? It clearly works for them. Why are men the ones who need to self improve, but women don't or are actively discouraged from doing so?

Its clear that in the past, men needed to meet a bare minimum standard, but they didn't need to be "Adonis" to pull average women. Indeed, the entire idea of casual sex would probably get them shunned or even killed in more masculine dominated past. Otherwise, most of us wouldn't be here. There needs to be a political and economic movement by males to counter the movement by females. The blackpill is refreshing in this sense, since it actually attempts to tell men to stop focusing on self improvement so much and instead focus on the broader causes of the predicament many men are in today.

Is that the 'ick on 'eck poster?

Based fuckboy

Based cause of the demise of western society

Attached: Hey niggers.webm (464x848, 2.31M)

>jocks and Any Forumsirgins team up to bang cunny
Kino.

Yes, obviously. PUA and "mgtow" are just accepting the feminist status quo. Women don't need men anymore. The State provides and protects (that is, men provide and protect, with only meager monetary reward instead of social rewards)

I'M GONNA MORB

It's because of wide-use contraception, retirement funds and the increase in technology. And you can't stop technological creep. You just can't.

>I think the problem with a lot of redpillers and male self help gurus in general is that
it's that if you scroll down to the comments you see a ton of them indirectly admitting to still being in fucking high school lmao

muh jeffrey muh adonis abloo bloo

i'm fucking 5'8" and overweight and fucked 2 different girls last week, learn to fucking talk to people

>the guys who masturbate to million different /h/ tags have the same taste as normalfags

fuck no bro, keep em the hell away, hobbies are hobbies for a reason. if they share the same hobby its not some friend duet its a giant shitshow trust me. notice that shit op posted says boyfriend, not husband. you have been warned.

Womanlets are the only people who care about having tall boyfriends. Probably the same thing as insecure dudes who buy oversized trucks, I'd imagine.

You've either got a very handsome face or the girls you fucked were disgusting.

>nerd.
>giant.
That's not how it works.

Attached: 6hhffhf777.png (440x359, 347.68K)

even the short nerdy girls love having chad dick in their mouth.

This guy's finger is really well synced with his head

This image is pure incel lmao

Used to play Overcooked 2 with mine until we beat it, good times.