Nintendo killed the IP

Nintendo killed the IP.

Attached: Bayonetta 3.jpg (300x168, 10.9K)

Who cares? It was never anything worthwhile anyway.

2 is better than 1 and is Wii U game

But 2 is literally a better game in every possible aspect

wtf are you talking about? what did they do?

The IP was destined to die
Nintendo just delayed it's death

Wrong.
W101>1>2

I think it is going to be just ok. I have not played 2 yet but playing 1 again now and I love it. Switch doesnt slow it down as much as I expected

nintendo is the only reason the series didn't die after the first game, let's not pretend any of you are actually fans anway

>releasing more games is killing the IP
are you a snoy by any chance?

You're either retarded, or just baiting.

Attached: hty.jpg (402x463, 44.01K)

Why did bayonetta flop so hard that nintendo was able to buy the ip and then become significantly more popular down the line?

Coping.

This

Attached: FKSdXPjWQAMnazG.jpg (673x1195, 78.47K)

>implying
Please elaborate.

ah yes, now that xc3 shitposting is somewhat over is time to start with the next Nintendo release.

Bayo didn't flop that badly, Anarchy Reigns flopped badly so SEGA didn't really have the money to risk another niche title.

>Why did bayonetta flop
Because Bayonetta is an action game, and action games don't sell well. Bayonetta reaching a million sales was impressive, but it only sold that much because of "muh boobs and ass"

Goddamn. I wish sega could go back in time and potentially waste their money on continuing ventures they thought were risky a decade ago instead of pissing away boatloads on hyenas and a sakura wars mobile game.

2 has problems with overreliance with WT but otherwise it's a better game.

>muh boobs and ass

bayonetta is physically repulsive though

They literally saved it bro, nobody wanted to publish bayonetta 2, so nintendo did. Without nintendo there literally wouldn't be a bayonetta 2

Yes, user, that's how it usually works. You're gay, so you find all women to be repulsive.
Unfortunately for you, most people are straight, so they think Bayonetta is attractive.

>long giraffe neck
>fridge torso
>gangly legs and arms

yeah bro

retard
post 3x3