Why do chinese games make redditors so angry?

Why do chinese games make redditors so angry?

Attached: E-KJBCBXoAE0kAR.jpg (290x290, 20.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmaAOV4SJNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do chinks squint all the time?

Most likely because the world is an asset flip. So much so there's a vtuber game coming out with the same look.

because most predditors what be sent to concentration camps in the case of a CCP takeover

I don't think you know what the word asset flip means, all the assets in Genshin were created for Genshin.

Breath of the wild

Their eyes shoot laser beam if they open it

90% have glasses

I don't think you know what asset flip means. Why are all the assets upside down in genshin?

>make Any Forums so angry
Fix'd

Show me one BOTW asset that was copied into Genshin

Rike exuman sycuropso?

Look at this and tell me this is not pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=TmaAOV4SJNQ

Attached: FXXWyiYWYAAQwSk.jpg (1080x1080, 188.69K)

Because they're made Genshin Impact is the greatest game in the past 10 years

I bet you'd eat feces because a reddit said not to

As someone that plays gacha on PS4, the options are limited. Even then, Genshin Impact has the ABSOLUTE WORST hero rate of any gacha I have ever played.

cuz redditors loves nintendo garbage and Genshin success makes them very angry

Because redditors aren't human.

poop

why do esl's keep shilling their game here?

personally, I just hate chinks. I'd like the bugmen to fuck off and die, if at all possible, and anything that funnels money to them is on my shitlist.

reddit is the muh America website.

>Genshin Impact has the ABSOLUTE WORST hero rate of any gacha I have ever played
So it's the only gacha you've played?
The pity and soft pity systems alone put it miles ahead of the vast majority of gacha out there in terms of value per roll.
In something like FGO you can do a thousand rolls and not get what you want, while in Genshin it's pretty easy to reliably snipe almost everyone you want even as an f2p or low spender.

imagine if the vidya butts poster used a genshin girl for all those threads

>russian
>all have italian/italian-esque names
>one guys even named fucking pants
Chinks, what the fuck?

I don't get why they went for the different cultures shit then proceeded to not actually adhere to it any

because genshin turned botw into an engine demo. it has been BTFO'd harder than any game ever. the sheer scope of current genshin is so fucking massive even without the next expansion thats coming out soon. i dont know why they are even bothering with botw2

To try and get into normalfag minds and think "omg! my country is getting representation!!", the only objective in genshin is to turn players into slaves to the game.

It's not because it's Chinese but because it's popular. They also hate western and Japanese games that are popular. Also
>reddit
>hating Genshin
They love it. It's Any Forums that hates it.

>the sheer scope of current genshin is so fucking massive even without the next expansion thats coming out soon
such a shame they don't do anything with the world aside from making you kill hilichurls for another wooden chest on a daily basis

I love Paimon!

Attached: 1659220479455.jpg (1447x1448, 194.63K)

>I learned the word asset flip from Jim Sterling
C'mon man.

Priconne has about the same rate and instead of 90 pity (180 at absolute worst), you have to spark at 300.

amerimutts fearing the chink menace and a future where they can no longer murder millions of mudslimes or niggers without consequence

I love masturbation aidmon!

Genshin is disrespectful to more balanced, more engaging, better written, with better music, soulful Japanese RPG like the Atelier series