Buy her game

Buy her game

Attached: 1627297747.png (1920x1080, 634.95K)

God imagine being balls deep in your very own kemonowife

i really really liked the first season and the ending but for some reason the first 3 episodes of the new season did absolutely nothing for me in any way. also my friend told me to wait for s2 and not watch the movies but clearly the new season takes part after some kind of movie that I missed

movies 1 and 2 just recap s1.
movie 3 is new content which is required viewing before s2.

>miss an entire chunk of the story
>"ya know, this new part of the story did nothing for me"
golly gee, i wonder how you can fix this

retard

God imagine starting a family with a shortstack kemonowitch

But I'm not a pedophile+zoophile

>her

get upset about it

Any time a japanese character's gender is "ambiguous" they're a male, always and without exception.

>no you see
Sorry but that unlicensed physician is a male

season 2 is gonna take some time to build up again before anything big happens in ancap village, its a fresh start after the climax of the last movie.

Why are you on Any Forums then?

your friend is fucking retarded, dawn of the deep soul/movie 3 is a required canon watch.

apart from that, you might still be let down by the new season/arc because it was kind of a clusterfuck in the manga. the pacing will be fixed due to the anime format thankfully but there's still some really mediocre parts. the first few chapters after this arc seem really promising, though.

got bored after a few episodes of the first season, weirded out by the mc naked in the ceiling, what's up with that anime

Evidence that Nanachi is a girl:
>human form looks female (Marulk is clearly a boy so if you can't tell if something is a boy or girl watch/read more you pleb)
>Reg's penis reacts to naked Riko and Nanachi chest
>Nanachi is extremely self conscious about her chest and won't let Reg sniff but will let Riko fluff
>doesn't appear in male product lines
>doesn't smell like a man according to Reg

Evidence that Nanachi is a boy:
>fags get hard at the thought of Nanachi being a boy

Attached: file.png (1063x1513, 2.44M)

Your loss

I read the manga and it's shit. It just ends up being perverted garbage

I would be more into it if it was a standalone survival game set in the same universe that takes you into the abyss
But it's mostly just a play by play of the manganime, which I'm not really interested in because I've read the manga but also it just feels like a huge wasted opportunity because the abyss woulf have been a fucking fantastic setting for a survival game, or even a roguelike/lite

Could you imagine a roguelike survival game that challenges you to face the abyss? I think it sounds fucking fantastic and is unbelievably true to the source material.

Attached: 1593092791761.png (591x716, 226.31K)

You guys making a loli or a shota?

Attached: screen1.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

>human form looks female
it's ambiguous

>Reg's penis reacts to naked Riko and Nanachi chest
yeah and mine reacts to all 3 of them but that doesn't mean it can magically change their gender faggot

>Nanachi is extremely self conscious about her chest and won't let Reg sniff but will let Riko fluff
it could also be that nanachi, if male, would feel uncomfortable at being touched lewdly by another boy, yet perfectly fine with being touched by a girl

>doesn't appear in male product lines
????

>doesn't smell like a man according to Reg
it doesn't say that anywhere on there, just that reg thinks nanachi is a girl. I guess he could tell marulk apart but whatever I don't care.

don't forget the ever present piece of evidence of nanachi referring to themselves with a traditionally masculine term. in my opinion I think nanachi has a cute pink conedick because it's sexy and I can jerk off to it.

Attached: image_2022-07-30_203042977.png (719x720, 235.58K)

Dawn of the Kino Soul is the best of the series so far. It features the Lord of the Dawn, our glorious father who did nothing wrong.

>yeah and mine
>it could
>whatever I don't care.
>bascally "in my opinion: the post"
go cope somewhere else

Attached: 1645038727428.jpg (531x663, 88.71K)

He killed children

I'm actually okay with nanachi being either or, willy and cunny deserve equal love. except for reg he's my boywife I love him the most.

gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette

Attached: image_2022-07-30_204536892.png (400x400, 216.67K)