Thoughts on Digimon?

Thoughts on Digimon?

Attached: image.png (350x350, 114.24K)

those are big feet

i dont think

Lancer of digimon

Attached: 1533191404826.gif (400x303, 2.04M)

Sex

They’re the champions.

Gay sex with Digimon?

Hope

Are you playing Survive, user?

you shouldn't open with Leomon
now the thread will share his survival rate

FIST OF THE BEAST KING! Ogremon sux

I want it to be good but it keeps sucking. All my hope is in 25th V-pet.

>Thoughts on Digimon?
Literally build for nipple teasing

I think Leomon is for facesitting.
Survive sucks dick though.

Attached: FY7PRvlWAAAT_sc.jpg (1920x1080, 229.67K)

Dont trust bitches with golden eyes

It isn't like she's going to eat your brain or something.

the definition of wasted potential.

the series had such a great concept, world, and characters, yet they can't fucking do anything right with it past the original 3 games and the 1st and 3rd season back in the early 2000's. like who's a good director at bamco/toei for it? they don't have a famous developer like gamefreak. they don't have a miyamoto or some shit. bunch of no face losers that take 4 years to make a VN and charge kids $60 for it with bare ass gameplay. FUCK!

Attached: 1657102594127.png (495x461, 376.14K)

I pirated it and I'm REALLY trying to like it but its nothing but walls of anime text and the simplest tactics gameplay.
What I'm baffled at is how could anyone even remotely like this. First VN I play and like honestly if you aren't playing to jerk off or something WHY would you play a sfw vn..

Good Lord imagine the footjobs

Same as pokemon. I like the mons and girls but don't really like most of the games.

Attached: 4d9cf1f5a61eb713c0a99252f860d05b.png (1008x756, 1.15M)

All the hot male Digimons should have big Gulimon style bellies. Plus

Digimon World is my all time favourite game. Digimon World 2003 is a solid jrpg. Digimon digital card battle was great too.

Every other game they've produced is cancer. They seem to think people care more about oc human characters than the actual digimon

>Thoughts on Digimon?

I really love Digimon, but I completely agree with this user: They have a good core concept: love digi-volution, love how you can devolve and really customize every digimon you have in radically different ways, love the digimon designs (love that their design theory remained consistent unlike Pokemon), and I don't even mind the battle system.

The games are just too inconsistent, infrequent, and "weird"(?)
They made Digimon World 1 & 2 and then basically never made anything better.

one of my favorite series ever. I'll always have a love for digimon games despite jank and shoe string budgets, same with the anime series despite some flaws. something about the series just has some genuine >soul that a lot of high grossing franchises don't have