Are you exited for the fallout tv show?

Are you exited for the fallout tv show?
I've never been too much of a fan of resident evil or halo so I couldnt shit on their shows enough
But I have played pretty much every fallout game and I cant wait to see the absolute lore rape from the show

Attached: fallout tv.jpg (1200x630, 64.14K)

The mc gets a power armor before leaving the vault

Nah
I doubt they have enough budget to use power armors in every episode
At most they will put a shitty flashbavk with a power armor at the beginning

No, they ruined the boys season 2 and 3 with woke and anti Any Forums jokes so I dont expect this being good at all

why would anyone be?

there has literally never been a single decent western adaptation of vidya into film/tv and there never will be.

But arent you excited to see how much they are gonna fuck up the lore and the world?

Fuck no

Attached: FYNWKEAWYAA1svY.jpg (763x572, 179.38K)

>super duper mart
So this takes place in DC?

The Boys was always woke.

Attached: 1643561683232.png (548x1874, 48.15K)

They should not use power armor in every episode though. Isn’t it in the lore that the only people with power armor are enclave and BoS? Anyone else can’t even wear it because you need training so that it doesn’t just crack all your bones.

rip Vinny. sad he died of the coof.

The max payne movie was actually pretty good lore-wise but no one agrees with me, and say that the movie is shit.

>training
Bethesda retconed their retcon
Power armor training is no longer needed and now every tard can use a power armor

I couldn’t care less because the games still exist unmolested. Can’t wait for all the review channels to rip it a new asshole

>TV show adaptation of a video game
Uh, no.

There's literally no reason to ever be excited for a tv adaptation of something you like. Especially from Amazon. They absolutely butchered wheel of time in every way. I have never seen an adaptation or even a tv show as bad as that.

>Implying I'm going to watch any video game turned movie/tv show in this day and age.
Literally kill yourself.

You're right, but the movie is fucking awful in every other aspect.

I only want to watch it (pirated obviously) so I can shit on it

Man I wouldn’t even pirate it

Yeah, but season 2 and 3 were terrible obvious about it. "My wifes son" jokes? nazi/trump shit? far right bad? they ruined it. I finished it just because Homelander but it was pretty painful to watch.

Silent hill was unironically a decent adaptation

Attached: wpid-img_20131014_000555.jpg (530x530, 60.48K)

Yeah
I might watch a review or a compilation of the worst scenes tho

All they really need to do is copy/paste Mad Max but modern tv show are pick of soulless

Attached: big sip.png (640x481, 472.58K)

I'm convinced these tv adaptations of videogames only exist for momey laundering or something

maybe...maybe...