Reactors. Are. Parasites

Reactors. Are. Parasites.

Attached: B85C1D60-41B3-4A83-A21F-309749A4DB1E.jpg (1280x720, 216.21K)

Are Vtubers parasites?

yes

>eceleb faggotry
NO THANK YOU SIR

everyone on youtube is a parasite looking for free money

Yes ops guy is literally reacting to reactors

wtf is reacting?

Attached: forsenspin.gif (112x112, 94.15K)

some literally who making drama with the biggest streamers for some attention? no wayyyy

Are sports commentators parasites?

It's like a leech attached to the Suckerfish on the shark and the shark is some kids moms credit card.

I'm not even joking when I say he markets himself by constantly getting involved in drama.
iirc he made 3 response videos to a guy who never made a single video about him.
He forced himself into the dream speedrunning drama and sided with dream just to try and leach off the man's viewership.

They are vtumors. But i will still take them over e thots.

Dude is fag but he is right, those pos are parasites but those who watch them are even worse.

hey man they provide clean energy to millions of people, that's like the opposite of a parasite.

alright, this got me
take my (you)

Who is this guy?
This is a based take.

>spend weeks researching editing and creating a video
>some dumbass on twitch watches it silently, gets more money than you'll ever make while smiling and giggling a few times
its amazing everyone was bashing react channels in the past but now that all the le cool twitch streamers are doing it now its ok

>big streamer react gets you known
fuck yeees dood! people notice me
>big streamers react videos get more views than yours
Nooo wtf dood?! how could this happen?!

>parasite leeching off another parasite
>based
Cope, Cringe, Clout, Algorithm, Death, Repeat.

Basedjacking on camera as a strange blend of cuckold and whore.

it's the same thing with an anime coat of paint

The irony of a let's player reeeeeing into oblivion about reactors stealing other people's work to repost as content.

>a whole ass hour to make a point
GET TO THE FUCKING POINT

Attached: 1645043434341.png (513x520, 499.31K)

is everyone that's figured out easier ways to make money a parasite? even while giving free entertainment to tens of thousands who never donate or subscribe to them?

They pay for broadcasting rights so no

Remember Ray William Johnson? he was the first parasite, and he made a fortune.

Attached: 1656876777517.jpg (488x648, 36.92K)

Huh, I've been saying this for years. It's the same with the mod "reviewers" that suck up all the attention and donations for themselves. (no I don't make public mods

Attached: 1640102496018.gif (91x100, 177.83K)

You watch a video, record yourself reacting and commenting on it, hit upload
On paper, it could be a good opportunity for a professional to share interesting commentary over a subject or a funnyguy to narrate and enhance a work
The vast majority of the time, it's boring people exaggerating their fear grimace on camera and barely saying a word, giving actual video creators a feeling of being cheated as someone can compete with their view and sub count by just turning the camera on versus actually making the video they're watching

Insane reaction mr fors

E-celebs. Are. Not. Video. Games.

I thought I was on Any Forums lmao

get that ass ban

Say what you will about old youtube but many of the most successful youtubers from that age would never have published a video if they felt like it was too low quality or a waste of time. There was an unspoken rule that you had to offer people something and put in work for their time. Nowadays you can watch someone's stream and they'll openly talk about how they use various SEO strategies to get more viewers without any extra effort.

The modern internet is so fucking soulless, like the point is more about wasting your time than about making money. Whenever I see one of these reaction videos in my recommended list I'm always reminded of that scene in the Wolf of Wall Street where Matthew McConaughey tells Leo that the goal is to rip off the customers as much as possible and make sure they never make any real money. It's just a complete waste of time.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

(Idol) Vtubers are great singers, dancers, actors, comedians and entertainers who train their crafts daily and on top of that they have to play psychiatrist and virtual girlfriend for a bunch of incels
Vtubers are the harderst workers in youtube

Attached: 1659037825875099.gif (489x521, 4M)

ignored bcuz 2 tru

>I am not reacting
>I am watching
The Normans that came with Aguero, LULE and Vadikus make me wanna blow my brains out, Any Forumsajs

Attached: forsenBased.png (112x112, 21.23K)

Youtube has always been a waste of time, but it was significantly better back then.
Hell, I remember watching A Serbian Film on youtube. It used to be the wild west.

not Any Forums and you couldn't pay me to watch that

I know your underage but nobody cares about your YouTube essayist schizo bro.. The fuck does this have to do with games.

Attached: 1600130566685.png (582x522, 356.68K)

>ban every review about your mod
>get forgotten in 20 minutes
really big brain move

I disagree
>I react and promote you
>I provide content for you to react

Sneed

What drives someone to make a thread like this? What did OP experience 5 minutes before making this thread that made him make it?

the Any Forumsermins that watch forsen are the worst viewers

gta5 speedrunner, literally does nothing but play gta5 all day, but took a break to call out those retards.
Unfortunately he's a nobody so it doesn't matter

Bro what are you talking about, old youtube was dominated by people shitting out unedited, low quality gameplay recordings with commentary consisting of fart sounds recorded on 10 dollar headset mics.

>"hello guys kryzzp here welcome back to another video in this one my friends i'll be testing the 3080ti in rust! so lets jump into it and just get right into it SHALL WE?"
not all just some

Attached: zwoklsmad.png (493x493, 309.88K)

Yes, if there was a extra fee for watching the game with sound but without the commentary, i would pay it

>promote
its been proven that one of these e-celebs watching your video on stream does almost nothing to promote that video/channel.

He literally has almost 1 million subs, i wouldn't call that a nobody.
He could have 100 million subs and it still wouldn't matter though, people are gonna keep shitting out react "content" forever regardless of what anyone says because it's free money for zero effort, until legal precedent is set that stops them.

Surrogate friends are in great demand in a world where many people are afraid to even get to know their neighbors.

Attached: 1654165112061.jpg (960x720, 66.56K)

Literally everything he said in this video is true, lol

>vadikus
He's been inactive lately. Or maybe you mean velcuz. I hope the fag kill himself

The dude in that video goes over the numbers in painstaking detail proving that reactfags contribute little to nothing to the channels they steal from, the whole "for exposure" line is a lie spread by leeches to justify their thievery.

Only if they siphon views off the original content, which they don't
A million people will watch charlie watch your shit but those million people wouldn't watch your shit if it wasn't for him

People were shitting on the reply girls over a decade ago and nothing changed.