Our used goods wife, Ricca!

Our used goods wife, Ricca!

Attached: ricca and friends.webm (1600x900, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7468/article/677272
store.steampowered.com/app/1918450/HunterX/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute fairy

for me, it's Thicca

Attached: 9043.png (426x1051, 627.12K)

Kinda sucks that you can't do a virgin run

Just started this shit and fought the big cockatrice

If I knew 90% of the H scenes were monster shit I wouldn't have played it

Fun customization but I hate that I gotta play the shitty game to get new stuff.

I actually played it despite the H-stuff because the gameplay looked surprisingly decent for an h-game
just crank the difficulty down and tank everything using the black sun armor

Attached: look at this dork.png (403x981, 599.04K)

Are all/most of the bad ends posted anywhere?

Needs more belly.

It's unironically a really fun game even without the H-stuff

Ricca is whatever, I'd rather onahole Iris.

>Our
Excuse me?

My pure wife Riccute

Attached: rii.jpg (3187x4493, 2.21M)

It's actually MORE fun without the H stuff because almost all of the scenes involve extreme suffering and I'm not sadistic enough to get off on ryona and crying (unless it's an evil bitch/brat/etc)

The way such a simple plot and characters progressed so nicely was genuinely heartwarming for an h-game, or any game in that regard. Guess rape = depth is legit
>t. lost on purpose every time a CG appeared to see how much ricca would suffer (but never coomed to any)

you don't have to lose to get the scenes retard

Iris is kind of a bitch.

I want to make gentle love to her blown out cum-dripping pussy

Attached: 1656378137647.png (484x1061, 492.99K)

ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7468/article/677272

Append version expected to be released next year, with new stages and hopefully some other stuff.

It took like a week of constant for her to loosen up in the public toilet ending. Ricca had less sex in a year than college girls do in a week, and the persistent orc never got it in. She's practically a virgin.

Attached: riccostanza.jpg (632x571, 155.88K)

Also this (non-h) action game on steam looks like it was made in the same building. Some user said it was less floaty though.

store.steampowered.com/app/1918450/HunterX/

Attached: hunterx.jpg (1280x720, 283.84K)

Everyone knows this already retard. But losing to get CGs instead of simply choosing to unlock them after clearing the stage adds to the atmosphere of the first time seeing each one, since when you watch it from the menu you will not feel the tension or context of Ricca being subjugated in real time before being defeated into a CG

Should I just wait for that version to play it?