I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: file.png (646x325, 102.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa5ti6tfBTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you walk and then uuuuuuh you look at stuff and uuuuuuuh and then uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh
its Any Forumscore ok

Dream simulator. It's good if you like the music and scenery.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa5ti6tfBTQ

The Lain of video games. Very pretentious and devoid of quality.

You're not supposed to get it, not even the author gets it since reboot sucks ass

What's there to get? It's just exploration while dreaming, there's no actual story so you either get immerse on it or just find it boring/unappealing.

Personally I enjoy exploring open places like that and just mess around without clear objectives but that's not for everyone.

Attached: 1657030668666.jpg (800x640, 135.29K)

And trannies love it. Checks out.

uh, user
lain has a videogame
and it is quite honestly the lain of videogames in and of itself

lain & yume nikki attract people who love wallowing in the depths of their self-pity and will try to drag you down with them. steer clear of these types

It was the first of its kind.
The creator just shared the game without explaining barely anything and literally never elaborated on shit about the game so people could enjoy playing it themselves and discuss the game and make up lores freely on the internet forums. Many of the characters' names were made up by fans.
That's almost the only reason why it's iconic and it was something that could only happen in the early 2000s.

Most people see this game as a mellow dream themed walking simulator, nothing less nothing more. Only undesirables worship and latch onto it cause they have nothing else going for them.

It's just a walking sim with weird stuff innit user, you look at the cool things and that's it.
I usually play yume 2kki to turn my brain off and explore, same vibes as lsd dream emulator.

Yume Nikki? It's a sensory feat with charming aesthetics that's incredibly hands off, resulting in a very satisfying, unique form of no-frills exploration.

The remake, seeing as that's the logo you posted? I dunno, shit out a cheap "not Limbo" clone and cash in on a cult classic I guess.

All her friends died in a car accident and now she's sad

lain has a video game you absolute new fag

You dont get it..? She goes to sleep, and dreams. You explore her dreams. She wakes up and records her dreams in a diary. Dream Diary. Yume Nikki.

Bune Nikki

Attached: Bunne Nikki.png (500x491, 396.78K)

madosexo

Walking simulators should always stay free.
If you're asking money for a walking simulator, you're asking for everything you say to be discarded.

Attached: 1622647002705.gif (360x202, 2.95M)

Sucks for you. Git gud

Attached: that's some trippy shit.gif (877x678, 1.11M)

RAPE!!!

Attached: 614.jpg (640x632, 32.55K)