Play the Supreme Commander series

Play the Supreme Commander series.

Attached: MvR.png (800x600, 11.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42550205
twitter.com/AnonBabble

morb-a lmao

Attached: UEF T1 - Engineer.png (291x253, 129.83K)

completely different genres, hate how Any Forums pretends the skillsets are overlapping at all

moba started as custom maps in actual, true RTS games though and evolved into their own genre from there, so it makes sense to compare the both

fuck off

Youre getting better at not being an obnoxious faggot, Ian. You almost have real threads people can participate in at this point - now if you'd just stop using your shitty template images that ONLY YOU ever use, i might want to discuss things

Attached: 1502544629667.jpg (1361x810, 120.71K)

>from there
Retard
Fucking kill yourself you disgusting piece of human garbage

Give me a quick rundown on the newest schizo

>nutriments
>new

>Metal evolved from blues, so it makes sense to compare them for strong technical solos and blast beats.
retard

/ESL Bot Nutriments Nigger Primer/ aka Minidick, aka aka Autistic Ian Thread (Definitive Pasta).
>Repeatedly declined a live debate against a retarded debatefag, claiming his autism must be witnessed by thousands.
>Repeatedly declined to show physique when impressing upon others his nutriments regiment.
>Will fly instantly into an uncontrolled fit upon seeing this pasta and accuse the poster of being a liar.
>Every argument brought against Nutriments Nigger that he cannot field will be answered with >[Fallacy].
>"Warm memos" and other ESL sayings. "Quality is of objectivity."
>"Objective" claims about videogame and art objectivity that are never backed up except with Jewish corporate propaganda that is improperly applied as data.
>*Starts talking about vitamins for no reason.*
>Legit thinks the perfect game is some bot-infested always-online skinnerbox RMAH trash.
>Claims eventually boil down to his preference and literal Jewish player retention propaganda from some extremely kike-ish addiction thinktank.
>*gets dabbed on by jannie*
>Nutriments Nigger has been doing this for 12 years:
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42550205
>Once recommended that using EMS shock workouts over actual fitness routines so people could play his ideal addiction simulator.
>Nutriments nigger has a "decidedly petite" dick and does Kegels for it; he can't please women, although his being with a woman is up to debate. Alleges 4.5 inches at full arterial flow. Suffers a significant case of death grip.

>you can't compare anything because it's not exactly the same
you can compare blues to metal easily because both are music, you could compare them by saying 'some metal has blast beats but blues does not' and you would be drawing a comparison which is the entire point of comparing two things in the first place, you complete and utter brainlet

You can't evaluate blues for the things it does poorly by convention while metal does other things better by convention or vice versa, or to be specific, you can't make qualitative judgements about them because of these traits.

A quality RTS is more fun than the standard MOBA.

>MOBA Tactics.
Moving the character;
Attacking creeps;
Controlling waves;
Attacking another character;
Choosing items;
Warding;
Jungling;
Attacking the medium creature;
Attacking the big creature.

>RTS Tactics (Supreme Commander FA).
Starter build order (about 3 minutes);
Scouting;
Attacking early engineers;
Commander options (makes rushing possible and preventable; has upgrades);
Tradeoff time to upgrade to tech II and III (both metal extractor upgrade repays are approximately 4 minutes; producing units vs. upgrading a factory and producing units is calculatable);
Map size (travel time of land, sea, and air);
Factory requirements (air factories cost a lot of energy);
Microing;
Relevant technology and counters (radar; making a tactical missile defense when you get to tech II; shielding, especially because of bombers and the win condition usually being commander survival; artillery to counter point defense and shields);
Unit picks (utilizing your chosen faction's specifics such as health, mobility, and firing characteristics);
Air dropping units;
Experimentals.

Attached: UEF T2 - Mongoose.png (574x503, 505.43K)

and then play Beyond all reason where all the sup comm oldfags are hanging out

RTSs are garbage and you can't prove me wroong

Stop pretending to be an authority on anonymous posting. Text on a background is a perfect way to bring attention to important topics.

Attached: UEF T2 - Pillar.png (259x186, 70.56K)

who cares? that's not even the point, you can compare them based on their similarities (they both utilize instruments, usually a group of people playing together so a quantitative comparison could be the average amount of people in a band/ensemble) or their dissimilarities (more blues ensembles will utilize saxes while more metal bands will use electric guitars).
Saying you can't compare x to y because they aren't the same isn't just brainlet, it's actually stating the exact opposite of what the word comparison even means

They didn't evolve shit.
They're still relying on a control-scheme that only makes sense in RTS games.
Battlerite evolved the genre. And that proved too hard for the casual shitters that make up the moba-playerbase.

Fucking kys mobashitter.

>[Subjective or wrong].
If a janny reads that and doesn't delete it, they have problems.

Attached: UEF T2 - Riptide.png (394x262, 189.26K)

That's the point of the thread, user. I didn't bother reading your post.

>you can't make qualitative judgements about them because of these traits
You can.

RTS are sick and you can't prove me wrong
Though I haven't played SupCom it looks like an insanely dank game and I loved TA as a kid so I've been looking to give SupCom a shot at some point, can I just buy it on steam or some shit and it will work? Or should I get some version modded by russians that everybody plays in 2022?

Everything you say is Subjective and Wrong.

You can't. You can only express an opinion or subjective judgements. If this was the case, there would be a "perfect song," or "perfect game." There is not.

Gas Powered Games shut down a long time ago. A community project took over control of the multiplayer-aspect.
You'll need Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. - Google "Forged Alliance Forever", which is the community-project that deals in lobby-browser and balance updates.

I love RTS. I wish there were so much more of them. Starcraft 2 is popular because its Blizzard but its jank shit, yet people took it as the one to clone. Any other is so much better.

PA Titans, SupCom, HW2 collection, DoW, CoH, AoE2 and 4, even AoM. I miss Kharak. I want BAR to become good. I want HW3 to be good.

>Battlerite
I must post the deer. It is law.

Attached: 1520432240934.jpg (1200x789, 406.74K)

How is Starcraft 2 jank? It's the most polished RTS out there.

I smurf in AoE2 so I can dab on noobs in feudal age with my 1900 ELO archer micro. I want them to think the game comes down to micro only and they should just play a moba instead

Seriously my man?

I liked AoE4 micro and macro a lot. It ticks all the right checkboxes. I would love it to have some expansion though, Relic finally did something good: to copy an already good game instead of developing their own shit ideas

Old Relic is dead. I think AoE4 feels fine. But most of it its because its AoE2 qith QoL updates

Start arguing your point whenever.