Does Any Forums like pinball?

Attached: 3508_stern-ac-dc-pinball.jpg (2411x3727, 976.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EA2FQXs4dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, i like Big Race USA

There's like 4 of us here who do and end up just talking amongst ourselves whenever we have a thread

I mean REAL pinball, not that gay PC shit

i love pinball
one of my greatest regrets in life was selling my old haunted house machine

Eh, I like the real thing but the Cunning Developments games are just about as good as original virtual tables (not digital recreations of real games) ever got. The rules, layouts and physics are fun even if it doesn't have the physical appeal.

this made me think of an invention
a full scale pinball machine that plays holographic tables
id spend a lot of money on that if it was good

I played some Godzilla and Toy Story 4 today. Godzilla is great, Toy Story 4 is fine, It feels weird to keep it centralized to just 4

Depends what you mean by holographic but that doesn't seem much different than playing in VR which already exists. For me the appeal is in the actual weight of playing with the physicality of the machine though, which wouldn't be replicated.

Virtual pinball machines are a thing but I don't think the technology is there for the playfield to be fully holographic instead of just a big screen yet.

Don't fucking get me started on TS4.
>I'm Gabby Gabby
>what is he doing?
>my time's over...
>what is he doing?
I don't usually care that much about the theme but good lord the sound design on that game is cancerous.

Only space cadet pinball that game is a classic

I did but I haven't seen a real pinball machine in real life since 2003 (and it was broke).

yes especially they Senran Kagura one and I remember years ago one of rumble roses

Not yet, but maybe one day: youtube.com/watch?v=-EA2FQXs4dw

I'm assuming you live in bumfuck nowhere? They've been popping back up again in the last decade but you have to look.

There's no arcades or anything of the like around here. I haven't seen any arcade machines in ages either.

it could be replicated with haptic feedback

Yeah. We had this one in the break room at my old workplace and shit was great. We tried do beat each other's scores during breaks. I remember the display ocassionally showing "AIDS IS REAL"

Attached: dsc_0524_12.jpg (1496x2256, 393.28K)

I HATE pinball, i was in a situation where i HAD to become god tier at it because of my job and now every time i see a pinball machine my coworkers call me pinball related names

No bowling alley?

Brewery a few miles west has about 60 active cabinets on rotation. Black Knight 2000 is kino

what job?

Undercover cop, you are not going to believe this, but those junkies had a weird system where they couldn't fully trust you unless you gained a certain score in one of those damned machines, i wasted 7 MONTHS ON THAT BULLSHIT, I'm so good at it now, it's unreal, i hate it, if i could, i would cut all of my fingers off

what the fuck user write a book about this shit, it sounds like it could be good enough to be a bad episode of Law and Order