What games to play with girlfriend?

What games to play with girlfriend?

Attached: 925775.jpg (425x390, 47.8K)

Male or female?

play H-games, it will be the true test of your companionship

War thunder, Mount and blade bannerlord

>girlfriend
Haha yeah

Attached: 1514651954993.gif (225x320, 2.21M)

well, I'm a tranny so not sure how much this would carry over, but games I personally like to play are survival non horror games (because I'm too much of a scardy cat to be able to play them). But games that I can gather stuff, collect things, bring things back and help out the other(s) person(s) playing is kinda my jam. So, minecraft, terraria, valheim, conan exiles, ark, etc are kinda my go to for having fun with others. Also mario kart is really fun too!

Tulpa simulator 2010

It Takes Two
Divinity OS

Attached: solid fritzl.jpg (251x250, 21.89K)

>girlfriend

Attached: 1644343852187.jpg (1727x2440, 1020.79K)

My gf watched me stream the entirety of Danganronpa. She watched a playthrough of it years ago but was really excited to see my reactions.

Ultra SF4 on a regular basis, and Pocky & Rocky Reshrined as of late.

Has anyone here even got a female acquittance, let alone a girlfriend?
Because I sure as hell don't. Not even my mom wants anything of me.

Attached: 1658698097577501.jpg (600x600, 18.09K)

>friend

Attached: 1651392140894.png (671x449, 545.8K)

Dohna Dohna

Why would you want your mom to want anything of you? You into incest?

That's because you're an autistic, narcissistic, lazy asshole - user...

But you can always pay for pussy. I have more respect for someone willing to pay some massage parlor girl for handjob or a 'full service' fuck than a 30+ year old virgin.

Tranny from earlier here, had a girlfriend and eventually married her. She didn't like video games and eventually cheated on me and left because she "needed a man" in her life and I was just a "chick with a rarely functioning dick". Honestly, going to just date men once I'm over the breakup

Well deserved troon

I tried this. It just resulted in her getting jealous and wanting to bang. She was watching me play SEQUEL Blight.

sorry you feel that way. I can safely say that one day I hope this never happens to you. It sucks and hurts to love someone and watch them despise you because you can't perform the way they want you to in the bedroom. Even though you're just a rude person, I still hope nothing like this ever happens to you.

PPP?

Shit like Stardew Valley and Human Fall Flat worked for me. I wanted to try Barotrauma together but she isn't very good at something requiring that much coordination.

Jesus christ, no wonder she broke up with you

Kekold simulator but irl

I'm honestly not sure what you're saying

because even though you're a butt I still don't hate you?

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC III! But I remember one girl from group at studies that liked Quake 3, even after so many years. I would assume she could totally dominate everyone at this point.

Now honest question - where could I find girls who likes video games and/or board games, tabletop or anime? I might be 32 by now but it doesn't mean I won't stop trying. And yes, tried cons already, without success (approaching total strangers is still too much for me but I do make progress with conversations and asking for photos for example).

Attached: 1406125014605.png (1099x1600, 475.38K)

godspeed user

It's okay if you don't. I had a friend in a similar situation so I had to check.

>I have more respect for someone willing to pay some massage parlor girl for handjob or a 'full service' fuck than a 30+ year old virgin.
Why would I want your respect faggot. You post on Any Forums

Attached: ##################wave.jpg (640x480, 41.32K)

You have Any Forums.

thanks a bunch, and all the love!
very sorry to hear your friend also had to go through something like that. I hope they recover from it much sooner than it's taking me. Also glad to hear you're still friends with them after their transition, I personally lost a lot of friends because people assume I'm a weird far leftist activist or whatever

Play beat em ups, thats pretty much all me and my gf play together. I have to carry her most of the time, but shes not that awful.
It counts as "bonding" since you're doing something together

Attached: 1627063599959.png (565x581, 188.51K)

My ex-gf and I would play Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes together on the PS3.

You could try card shops. Those girls have lots of simps but maybe if you're less smelly than the average neckbeard you'll make it.

girlfriend?

WHO?