CHOOSE!

It can be only one and explain why

Attached: 20220730_180318.jpg (2880x2880, 874.43K)

new vegas
cause it's the only one I played so far

Witcher 3 cause New Vegas was boring and I haven't played the other two

I've played all of these and the Witcher 3 is the obvious choice. It has more content more character and holds my interest more. Red Dead redemption 2 isn't bad but I never got too immersed in that world. Deus ex human revolution was fun but it's rather short in comparison and not a huge fan of the combat. Fallout New Vegas would definitely be a very strong second contender but the combat in the game isn't good either. I don't like the side characters or side missions as much as I do the ones in The Witcher 3. And also find The Witcher 3's world to be a lot more interesting and well-lived.

Human Revolution
>no padding
>exploration is actually interesting
>vibey as hell

Attached: dxhr%202011-08-27%2017-57-57-57.jpg (1920x1080, 547.43K)

Witcher 3, Human Revolution was a shadow of the original DX also too cinematic Press Q to win shit, New Vegas is wonky and feels like a bethesda game too much, RDR2 is nice but being a prequel kinda killed it because there's no tension knowing what happens to key members of the gang

deus ex because i love stealth and also want to fuck adam jensen

Human Revolution because I'm straight.

rdr2 cuz deus ex was meh and I don't really give a shit about trying the other two

deus ex because its the only one i havnt played

fallout new vegas, I cloud never really get into the witcher 3

Boring trash / npc tier "action RPG" trash
Good action RPG / mediocre

Human Revolution was the most fun but Witcher 3 had babes so... The Witcher 3. New Vegas was janky shit that only worked if you imagined you were playing a better game (much like classic Bethesda RPGs) and I haven't played RDR 2.

Some of the side quests you only stumbled upon in The Witcher 3 because you were randomly exploring had more depth, better characters, and a better plot than most AAA game main storylines.

Name one (((1))) game that has as good stories as TW3.

Attached: -k8n-2gv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.42K)

They're all great, but you have the most freedom, customization options, and player choices with Fallout New Vegas.

With the Other games, you're playing as another character, which is okay, but the experience is less enjoyable, but the games are enjoyable for other reasons.

Fallout New Vegas is a classic, And it's replay value is through the roof. All the DLCs, Graham, Mr. House, the side quests, the card games and gambling, playing on God mode with 1000000000000 caps to buy whatever weapon you want, and do have fun with the extra fun the devs left inte code of the game. It is better than the other first person fallout games. The older games are in their own respective category, due to being a completely different game altogether.

The Clear choice is obvious, I'll be the Courier in the Mojave wastes any day of the week

Attached: hmmhmm.gif (640x360, 3.38M)

human revolution

the gameplay is fun. that's all there's to say.
rdr2 suffers from being a mediocre cover shooter
witcher 3 is witcher 3
new vegas is an updated version of fallout 3

witcher 3 simply

easy, the true rpg one

suffers from beign too cinematic

Based

Attached: adamjensen.png (576x767, 480.53K)

RDR 2 isn't an rpg why is it here?

>Choose between these games only
Ancient Chinese Secret: Only a Child Chooses.
Fuck your choices, I'm gonna say Postal 2 is awesome!

New vegas is in a league of it's own. Witcher 3 i played and it was great